- Version 7.0.2 | Release Date: 2010-03-05 | Download
- A bug affecting hourly backups has been fixed. This was especially important for non-US date formats.
- A few small bugs affecting Disk images were fixed.
- There is better log information.
- A bug that prevented the use of the "Full Paths" option was fixed.
- Plus several other code improvements and overall optimization.
- Version 4.0 | Release Date: 2007-03-08 | Download
* Backuplist+ 4.0 has several bug fixes and a new feature. The number of incremental backup folders now correlates with the limit set by the user. Also, psync now works properly with folders that have spaces in their names.
* Backuplist+ now has fully automated updates. It will check for updates on startup and, if user agrees, download and install new updates if they exist. Thanks to Andy Matuschak for the Sparkle framework that enables this.
- Version 3.6 | Release Date: 2006-10-08 | Download
- No changes specified