- Version 1.5.6 | Release Date: 2013-03-05 | Download
- Enhanced the Auto-Increment feature - allowed for different digit configurations, and digit padding optioins.
- Version 1.5.5 | Release Date: 2012-11-07 | Download
- Enhanced look of buttons in main window
- Feature Request: Added option to add folders (and sub-folders) into the list. All image files within any subfolder will be added. Items can be added via drag-and-drop or the menu bar
- Version 1.5.4 | Release Date: 2012-10-01 | Download
- Code signing identity for ease of installation on Mountain Lion OS.
- Open menu now works.
- Version 1.5.3 | Release Date: 2012-09-12 | Download
- Fixed bug with Fit to Box Feature
- Added an option to preserve aspect ratio with Fit to box.
- Version 1.5.2 | Release Date: 2012-07-06 | Download
- Fixed Longest Side Algorithm
- Changed the way that Longest Side Works.
- Added RW2 Support
- Version 1.5.0 | Release Date: 2012-01-24 | Download
- Fixed bug where certain resize options in Lion would cause an error message
- Version 1.4.8 | Release Date: 2012-01-22 | Download
- Added ability to Change Image Quality / compression levels.
- Fixed bug where height / width might be inverted
- GUI Improvements: Window remembers size, and preferences are all saved upon quit.
- Added Border Help Button and Border Color Well Picker.
- Version 1.4.7 | Release Date: 2011-10-25 | Download
Fixed a bug where some images were not resized correctly.
- Version 1.4.6 | Release Date: 2011-09-19 | Download
- Feature Request: Added checkbox to allow users to prevent enlarging smaller images. So, if you drop in a batch of images to resize, and specify a maximum size, anything smaller than that will not be enlarged.
- Added a button so users can add files to the list from a choose file dialog (as opposed to just drag and drop).
- Improved speed of application by removing some redundant steps.
- Version 1.4.2 | Release Date: 2011-03-07 | Download
Added support for RAW files (.cr2 files from Canon). Batch Image Resizer can now resize RAW image, and save them as a new format. Please note that you can not resize a RAW image and also overwrite it.
Fixed a bug in the save to path feature. The Save to path feature will now accurately give the user a warning when they are trying to save to a folder that they have already deleted. This is an unlikely scenario, but the situation has been fixed.
- Version 1.4.0 | Release Date: 2011-02-25 | Download
Feature Request: Additional File renaming options added for saving images that have been resized.
- Version 1.3 | Release Date: 2011-02-23 | Download
Batch Photo Resizer New Features:
Ability to use lowercase file extensions.
Ability to use jpg instead of jpeg.
Minor bug fix: User is warned if they had deleted the destination folder for the resized images.
- Version 1.2 | Release Date: 2011-01-06 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Commercial with demo