- Version 3.5.0 | Release Date: 2014-03-30 | Download
What's New in Version 3.5.0
Battle Nations v.3.5 features the following:
Guild Weighting for the upcoming Boss Strike: All Guilds will be given a weight multiplier based on their size, which will allow smaller sized Guilds to compete fairly with the biggest and best.
Joining a Guild 2.0: Be sure to join a guild before the events! Joining guilds will be locked for the duration of the Boss Strike event. This will allow us to maintain the integrity of the guild size multiplier for Guild Weighting throughout the event.
Updated UI: Our development team has been hard at work updating the look of the in-game interface. You’ll notice an improved purchase screen, and more improvements are on the way!
New tutorial: A new and improved first time experience has been added to help players get into battle and building faster than ever.
• Arctic Units (Tank and Trooper) now have a 60% damage defense versus the Cold attack.
• Frostbite has a 50% damage defense versus Cold attack.
- Version 3.4.1 | Release Date: 2014-02-25 | Download
What's New in Version 3.4.1
General bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Version 3.4.0 | Release Date: 2014-02-19 | Download
What's New in Version 3.4.0
Battle Nations v3.4 is all about Guilds!
Silver Wolf Invasion feat. Guild Competition: Compete with other Guilds, as well as your Guildmates, during our upcoming Silver Wolf Invasion. The top 20 players in each of the top 5 Guilds will equally split their Guild’s winnings, which could be up to 5,000 Nanopods!
Guild Improvements & Enhancements
- All New Guild UI: Viewing info about your Guild and/or Guildmates has never been easier! We’ve also adjusted the placement of the Kick button, to prevent accidental Kicking of Guild Members.
- Leadership Roles: We’ve added 3 new roles, Vice Leader, Strategist, and Operationalist!
- 80 Guild Levels: Level up your guild to increase XP and SP Rewards, and the number of open spots for Guild Leaders and Guild Members!
Unit Changes: The Enemy Bigfoot Adult and Enemy Bigfoot Child can now use their rock throwing ability to hit your air units.
- Version 3.3.0 | Release Date: 2014-01-30 | Download
What's New in Version 3.3.0
- Valentine’s Day Missions: Help the Raider Kids learn about their culture by hunting “hearts” and earning the burly Flames of Love Archer!
- Secret Vaults: Try your luck at earning units beyond your current level and even past promo units such as the Mammoth Tank!
- New Prestige Unit: The Plasma Field Technician is ready to pierce even the toughest of opponents.
- Various bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Happy Valentine’s Day from the Battle Nations Team!
- Version 3.2.0 | Release Date: 2013-12-12 | Download
What's New in Version 3.2.0
Intra-Guild Leaderboards - Check how many Boss Points your guildmates are contributing!
Russian - Battle Nations is now fully localized in Russian!
Level Cap Increase - There are 5 new levels, meaning level 65 is the new max!
New Units - Several new units are ready for training, including the Railgun Sniper, Railgun Buggy, Railgun Tank and L7 Sandworm Drill!
New Missions - The Battle Nations saga continues with 80 new missions!
New Buildings - Go green with the Water Filtering Plant and Solar Power Plant!
Several UI/UX improvements.
- Version 3.1.0 | Release Date: 2013-10-17 | Download
What's New in Version 3.1.0
New in Battle Nations 3.1:
- The Infected are back! Defeat them for rare Black Nanopods.
- Create Infected units by combining Black Nanopods with your Troops at the Infection Test Facility!
- 3 new units can be created from the Infection Test Facility which include the Infected Shredder, Infected Crawler and Infected Hunter!
- Convert Black Nanopods into normal Nanopods at the Black Nanopod Facility!
- Players that missed last year's Infected missions will have a chance to complete them.
- new Infected missions!
- Build traps to keep Infected away from the rest of your Outpost.
- Version 3.0.4 | Release Date: 2013-10-04 | Download
What's New in Version 3.0.4
Battle Nations 3.0.4 has bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Version 3.0.3 | Release Date: 2013-09-08 | Download
What's New in Version 3.0.3
We've included several bug fixes to units, gameplay, and stability.
- Version 3.0.2 | Release Date: 2013-08-22 | Download
What's New in Version 3.0.2
Battle Nations 3.0.2 has minor bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Version 3.0.1 | Release Date: 2013-08-20 | Download
What's New in Version 3.0.1
This major update introduces the biggest new feature and the most player-requested units since the launch of Battle Nations nearly 2 years ago. We're thrilled to bring you, BOSS STRIKE and AIR UNITS!
Boss Strike Events: Rally your troops to battle through waves of enemies in return for rare resources and exclusive new units! Anyone, regardless of level and whether or not you're in a Guild, can attempt to scale the Tiers of Boss Strike by engaging in battles and donating resources. If you're in a Guild, Boss Strike Events become collaborative. Points are pooled together so that as soon as a Tier is completed, everyone in the Guild is rewarded with the prize!
Air Units: For the first time in Battle Nations history, you'll be able to play with AIR UNITS! These exclusive units can only be earned through Boss Strike Events. Here's what you can expect from the first event:
- Sopwith Spiderwasp: The Sopwith Spiderwasp is a biplane fighter best known for its maneuverability and speed in air to air combat.
- BC-1 Snake: The BC-1 Snake is a helicopter unit that specializes in air to ground combat. It utilizes armor piercing rounds to destroy tanks and troopers, while attempting to steer animals to safety.
- V-14 Maverick: The V-14 Maverick jet fighter has mounted machine guns and is equipped with relatively accurate missiles that can instantly transform peaceful, boring Outposts into exciting, partially exploded war zones.
Anti-Aircraft Capabilities: In order to accommodate the presence of our new air units, several existing units have been retrofitted with air attacks. We're also introducing two new units to the Vehicle Factory, which are specifically designed to take on Air Units : the Anti-Aircraft Turret and Anti-Aircraft Flak Gun!
Level Cap Increase: We've raised the level cap by 5 levels! The new cap is Level 60, which means you'll have access to more Workers and Land Expansions!
New Missions: We've introduced over 60 new missions, including the continuing battle of Floyd versus the Spiderwasps, a confrontation with a madman holding an entire town hostage, and a final showdown with the Silver Wolves at their home base of New Haven.
- Mammoth Artillery: You know what's better than a Raider Mammoth with two cannons? A Mammoth with FOUR cannons!
- Elemental Trooper: These troopers are masters of both Fire and Freeze.
- Trebuchet: Don't let the archaic design fool you. Because of the Trebauchet's simplicity, it is able to accept nearly any sort of ammunition.
- Railgun Tech: Fresh from the R&D labs of Installation 17, the Railgun Tech is the ultimate lance of the battlefield.
- Suburban House: The Suburban House provides ample XP and Gold, perfect for the nuclear family of today's pre-nuclear fallout.
- Bronzed Sandworm: This intimidating sculpture generates more Gold for your surrounding buildings.
- Armor Mulcher: It's unable to hit enemy infantry, but any vehicles that dare approach will find themselves in some trouble.
Additional Bug Fixes & Stability Improvements!
- Version 2.9.8 | Release Date: 2013-07-03 | Download
What's New in Version 2.9.8
Multiple bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Version 2.9.1 | Release Date: 2013-06-25 | Download
What's New in Version 2.9.1
New in 2.9.1:
Fixes a bug that caused Nations Chat to crash on OSX.
Updated audio on new units introduced in 2.9.
Other minor bug fixes.
- Version 2.2 | Release Date: 2012-10-08 | Download
- No changes specified