- Version 1.11.0 | Release Date: 2014-11-04 | Download
- Adds support for 30 day availability.
Soon you'll be able to download most iPlayer programmes for 30 days after they're shown on TV, and you'll have until the end of the same 30-day period to watch the download.
At the end of the 30-day period, programmes will be deleted. So keep an eye on the expiry date of each programme you download to make sure you don't miss out.
This is a mandatory update which is required to support this change.
- Version 1.10.0 | Release Date: 2014-09-25 | Download
- Introduces the ability to sort downloaded programmes alphabetically by title, or by date downloaded.
- Introduces a fresh new visual design, improving consistency across iPlayer.
- Supports high density displays across both Mac and PC.
- Supports the upcoming Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) operating system.
- Version 1.9.2 | Release Date: 2014-09-03 | Download
- Supports migration from our legacy infrastructure to our new cloud platform.
- Improves analytics so we can better understand which operating systems are used across the iPlayer ecosystem.
- Introduces an opportunity to provide feedback on the application.
- Version 1.4.1 | Release Date: 2014-03-26 | Download
- Improvements to the way long programmes are downloaded.