- Version 1.4.1 | Release Date: 2013-10-30 | Download
What's New in Version 1.4.1
Fixed some compatibility issues with the new OS X
- Version 1.4 | Release Date: 2013-10-23 | Download
What's New in Version 1.4
- Compatibility with new OS X
- Better support for retina displays
- Various bugfixes
- Version 1.3.5 | Release Date: 2012-05-31 | Download
What's New in Version 1.3.5
- Mostly bugfixes
- Added some options to the extras menu (move to top left and right without resizing)
- Snap Areas can now also be used to trigger the predefined dimensions/actions
- Version 1.3.3 | Release Date: 2012-04-28 | Download
What's New in Version 1.3.3
â¢ fixed problems with keyboard shortcuts for snap areas
â¢ should not activate external graphic cards anymore
â¢ fixed a snapping issue that occurred with some screen resolutions if the dock was on the right side of the screen
- Version 1.3.1 | Release Date: 2012-03-01 | Download
What's New in Version 1.3.1
- Customizable Snap Areas which allow you to create additional snapping zones that snap windows wherever you want them to snap. They are very customizable, for example they allow you to change their colors, assign keyboard shortcuts to them or even make them application specific.
- Option to disable BetterSnapTool while holding specific modifier keys.
- The menubar menu can now also be shown in the context-menu. This means all BetterSnapTool preferences are now accessible without the necessity to show the menubar icon.
- Version 1.2.8 | Release Date: 2011-10-30 | Download
What's New in Version 1.2.8
- Again, 1.2.8 is just a little bugfix update which addresses a few issues with 10.7.2.
- An other update with cool new features is almost done and I hope I'll be able to release it in 2-3 weeks. For more information about this visit my blog.
- Version 1.2.7 | Release Date: 2011-08-19 | Download
What's New in Version 1.2.7
- This version is only a bug-fix release (no new features). It's supposed to solve a few problems with multi-monitor systems running Lion.
- Fixed some window overlapping problems that occurred when the dock was on the left or right side of the screen
- Windows won't forget their old sizes anymore
- Also included is a fix for a little problem which caused the wrong modifier keys to show up in the menu
- Fixed a problem which caused windows "jump" when snapping back to their old size
- Just for your information: Version 1.3 will bring cool new features but it isn't finished yet.
- Version 1.2.5 | Release Date: 2011-07-21 | Download
What's New in Version 1.2.5
Some users had problems updating to the last version while running Lion. I hope this is fixed now.
- Version 1.2.4 | Release Date: 2011-07-16 | Download
What's New in Version 1.2.4
- improved Lion compatibility
- added an option to bring the window under the cursor to front when moving or resizing it
- Version 1.2.3 | Release Date: 2011-07-05 | Download
What's New in Version 1.2.3
-a few performance improvements
- Version 1.1.2 | Release Date: 2011-04-07 | Download
<div class="product-review" metrics-loc="Titledbox_What's New in Version 1.1.2">
What's New in Version 1.1.2
<p>â¢ the option to disable the animation does now work correctly again. <br />â¢ the radius of the rounded preview corners is now customizable<br />â¢ fixed a problem where window would snap to the wrong monitor if more than one monitor is connected<br />â¢ cleaned up the menubar menu (removed twitter and blog buttons)<br />â¢ windows that can't be resized now snap more logically<br />â¢ added a quit button to the preferences window<br />â¢ changed the default style of the preview animation<br />â¢ quarter snaps work better with non resizable windows<br />â¢ various other minor fixes<br /></p>
Licence: Commercial with demo