- Version 2.5 | Release Date: 2010-06-09 | Download
New release: Calories 2.5
New in this version:
New: Calories 2 Sync Service
Calories 2 now supports synchronization between multiple installations via a free Calories 2 account
Synchronization from Desktop to desktop and to the upcoming iPhone client Cal2Go
New Preferences Panel to set up the Sync Service's account data and master
Calories 2 is ready to support and sync with Cal2Go (iPhone client)
New: Sharing foods. Calories now supports Drag&Drop export and import of foods. This way you can share your custom foods between family members, friends or any other Calories 2 user.
Simply drag out a food from the daily diet list view to the desktop or any other folder. Distribute the food file by mail or over the network. Import is done by Drag&Drop too.
New: Italian localization added.
New: Menu item in Help menu for downloading PDF documentation and Quickstart Guide
Bug fix: Direct Input of burned calories works now as expectedt.
Some minor improvements
- Version 2.0 | Release Date: 2009-12-18 | Download
Completely reengineered and many new freatures:
For example weight tracking, body analysis and multi account support.
Very nice: Support and integration of the WiThings WiFi body scale!
- Version 1.3 | Release Date: 2008-10-18 | Download
Goals for all Nutrients
- Set goals for all nutrients in the preferences window
- Export your diet as comma separated values document (CSV) that can be opened with most spreadsheet applications
Ordered and Grouped Nutrients
- All nutrients are now properly ordered and grouped
Secure Automatic Updates
- Automatic updates are now signed with a 2048 bit DSA key
User Interface Enhancements
- Added preferences window
- Help bubble for food search integrated
- When in report mode, next/previous buttons selects +- day, week, month and year, depending on the selected time period
- 'New Food' action menu item in diet mode
- 'Edit Food' action menu item in diet mode
- 'Provide Calories Feedback' application menu item
- Unused menus and menu items removed
- Mac OS X version check integrated, an error message is now displayed when you try to run Calories an Mac OS X prior to 10.5
- Version 1.1 | Release Date: 2008-07-24 | Download
- Add your own foods to the food database
- Create new foods (recipes) from a collection of foods
- Calories now supports gram and milliliter measures
- Nutrient inspector now shows nutrient averages for week, month and year for all nutrients
- Only past days are taken into account, current and future days, which are likely incomplete, don't distort the report
- Print your daily diet
- Much better search algorithm, find foods faster!
Localized Date & Time
- Dates are now shown in your language and date format
- Week starts now on Sunday or Monday, depending on your locale preferences
Relaxed Demo Limitation
- Only the number of foods in you journal counts, i.e. if you hit the 100 foods limitation, remove some foods from past days from your journal and continue using Calories
- Calories now incorporates the excellent Sparkle Framework for automatic updates
- Buy Online and Calories Registered menu items are now hidden, when registered
- No known bugs!
- Version 1.01 | Release Date: 2008-07-12 | Download
Bug fixed: The registration panel could be
opened even if a valid licence existed.
- Version 1.0 | Release Date: 2008-05-30 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Shareware ($19)