- Version 3.3.3 | Release Date: 2013-06-26 | Download
What's New in Version 3.3.3
1. Bugfix: Custom daily calories consumption will work with milestones
2. Bugfix: Weight entries added to the future by accident do not interfere current data
entered in the future)
3. Fix: Activity strings type corrected
4. Some issues with Fitbit and other small fixes
- Version 3.1.1 | Release Date: 2012-07-01 | Download
What's New in Version 3.1.1
Maintenance release, minor bug fixes
- Version 3.1 | Release Date: 2012-06-12 | Download
What's New in Version 3.1
-Supports BodyMedia FIT Armbands and automatically imports BodyMedia data: Sedentiary, moderate and vigorous activities, steps taken and duration of sleep.
• The base metabolism calculations have been optimized for higher body weights.
• The activity section has been extended. Calories 3.1 introduces a 24h activity model, which is based on your typical activity habits and / or measured data.
• The graph showing a day's remaining calories now shows a balance instead of the net amount.
• New menu item to backup and/or restore the Calories database.
- Version 3.0 | Release Date: 2012-05-13 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: BSD License