- Version 1.1.2 | Release Date: 2010-11-28 | Download
This update features a performance enhancement patch and a few bug fixes:
* Added support for cacheing autoloaded ObjC methods. (Patch by Matt Sergeant)
* Fixed a bug that caused BOOL, char, and int values to be returned incorrectly from ObjC methods in some situations.
* Fixed a bug in argument passing to native methods, to correctly pass undef as NULL when the expected type is void*.
* Fixed bugs in CBPerlHash, where the Perl context was not correctly set up in several methods.
* Fixed a bug in CBWrapObjectiveCClass, where NSObject was added to its own @ISA.
* Fixed key enumerator bug in CBPerlHash - SourceForge tracker ID 3087368.
- Version 1.1.1 | Release Date: 2010-09-11 | Download
Changed license from LGPL, to the same as Perl itself.
Corrected import tags in Xcode file templates.
Dropped support for Mac OS X 10.3 "Panther."
Removed homebrewed 5.8.9 from Perl SDKs package, replaced it with a real copy from Snow Leopard.
10.5 and 10.6 support bundles now use /usr/lib/libffi.dylib.
Pulled libffi-15 from opensource.apple.com to solve "unsupported encoding in FDE" link error when building 10.4 support bundle.
Removed references to missing plist & header files from Xcode project.
Added "#define HAS_BOOL", with #ifdefs to silence "bool redefined" warnings when building 10.4 support bundle.
Changed CFBundleIdentifier from dot-app.org to camelbones.org for support bundle Info.plists.
Fixed buggy handling of struct return types from Objective-C methods.
10.4 & 10.5 Perls in Perl SDKs package now have patched Config.pms to build XS modules on Snow Leopard using the relevant GCC version & SDK, for deployment on earlier OS versions.
Restored PAR and related CPAN modules that were missing from embedded frameworks in 1.1.0.
Added PAR Kit build scripts and targets to Xcode project.
Added ExtLibs to Subversion repository.
- Version 1.0.3 | Release Date: 2007-05-19 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Other Open Source