- Version 1.3.5 | Release Date: 2013-12-01 | Download
What's New in Version 1.3.5
- Fixed: In-App Purchase not working
- Fixed: Categories couldn't be dragged up and down
In version 1.3.3:
Fixed Scenarios sidebar not showing in 10.9
- Version 1.3.3 | Release Date: 2013-11-18 | Download
What's New in Version 1.3.3
- Fixed Scenarios sidebar not showing in 10.9
- Version 1.3.2 | Release Date: 2013-06-26 | Download
What's New in Version 1.3.2
Fixed Portuguese localization
- Version 1.3.0 | Release Date: 2012-02-14 | Download
What's New in Version 1.3.0
* Database integrity fixes
* Fix for French localization
* Arrow keys now work when editing income/expenses table cells to move inside the cell's text instead of jumping to another cell
* Editing mode for a cell can now be activated by double-clicking on the cell, in addition to pressing the Enter key.
* Better management of Cashculator database backups.
* The income/expense and reconcile tables are now non-elastic when scrolling in Lion. Elastic scrolling didn't look good.
* Better error handling in several cases
- Version 1.2.10 | Release Date: 2011-12-31 | Download
What's New in Version 1.2.10
Important fix for all users.
* Fixed a bug that occasionally prevented saving of the database ("month is a required value" message).
- Version 1.2.9 | Release Date: 2011-09-02 | Download
<div class="product-review" metrics-loc="Titledbox_What's New in Version 1.2.9" more-text="More">
What's New in Version 1.2.9
<p>Bugfix for migration to sandboxed environment from version 1.2.7. If you're on version 1.2.7, you can update now.</p>