- Version 1.5 | Release Date: 2007-03-05 | Download
- New menu extra optionally displays timer in menu bar.
- Dock icon can be hidden when menu extra is shown.
- Greatly expanded text-to-speech options including count down expiration warning, ability to speak last ten seconds of a countdown, and customizable voice and speech rate settings.
- Retooled speech recognition system with a few more options now displays standard floating speech palette.
- New OS X style toolbar for timer control.
- Option to display progress bar during count down.
- Automatic repeat after delay option.
- Ability to log current timer value and save log to a file.
- Accuracy of timing is no longer affected by automatic internet updates of the computer's date and time.
- Problems getting a count down time to stick have been resolved.
- Preferences reorganized.
- Lots of other miscellaneous changes.
- Version 1.4 | Release Date: 2006-08-26 | Download
- Now Intel native as well as PPC.
- Space bar now starts and stops the timer.
- Added command key shortcuts for various timer windows.
- Version 1.3.1 | Release Date: 2005-03-11 | Download
IMPORTANT: This is the latest version that will run on Mac OS X 10.3 or higher. All newer versions require at least Mac OS X 10.4!
- Control window will no longer attempt attachment to main window or multiplier window when they are invisible. This prevents the control window from disappearing from view when you drag it near the other invisible windows.
- Fixed problem where browse button for choosing a program or file to launch (in the preferences) was not always enabled properly.