- Version 0.6 | Release Date: 2010-12-11 | Download
* Added a Song Info tab that contains:
- Lyrics fetched from 17 different websites
- Statistics, play counts and tags from Last.fm
- Wiki from Last.fm
* Added an Artist Info tab that contains:
- Biographies from Wikipedia, Last.fm, Amazon and more
- Similar artists
* Added smart playlists and dynamic playlists.
* Add ratings, play counts and skip counts to the library, and remember
when a song was last played.
* Add a directory of Icecast radio stations to the Internet tab.
* Add Jamendo support to the Internet tab.
* Redesigned the sidebar so it looks better with the new "Song info" and
"Artist info" tabs. The old style can be used again by right clicking
on the sidebar.
* Add support for "custom" Last.fm radio stations - see:
* Inhibit the Gnome, KDE and OS X screensavers when watching visualisations.
* Add an option to configure the gstreamer buffer size.
* Add a Mute option to the menus and the panel icon.
* Add a tooltip to the panel icon showing the currently playing track.
* Change the window title to the name of the currently playing track.
* Add a comment column to the playlist.
* Add volume controls for Rain and Hypnotoad.
* Allow editing tags from the library pane.
* Add a "Delete from disk" item in the playlist menu.
* Single clicking an item in the library view now expands it.
* (Linux) Add MPRIS2 support, see http://www.mpris.org/2.0/spec/
* (Ubuntu) Add monochrome panel icons.
* (Ubuntu) Show Clementine in the Gnome sound menu.
* Replace Last.fm loved tracks with mix radio, see:
* Don't block the GUI when starting a background stream.
* Don't block the GUI when searching or sorting a large library.
* Fix a large number of bugs in the MPRIS API.
* Use CBR instead of VBR when encoding MP3 files to copy to devices.
* Fixed parsing of DOS line endings in M3U files.
* Fix inline editing of multiple tracks in the playlist.
* Fix a bug where pressing F2 would sometimes edit the wrong field.
* Ignore duplicate items from playlists when opening directories.
* Ignore bad metadata in a file if good metadata has already been loaded.
* Don't show CD drives in the devices tab.
* Don't stop the track prematurely if it's the last one in the playlist
and fadeout is disabled.
* Write URLs in XSPF playlists properly when saving to a folder inside
* Fix some usability issues with the "Show in various artists" feature.
* Prevent the last playlist column from being hidden.
* Don't download the entire Magnatune catalogue each time Clementine is run.
* (Windows Vista) Fix a memory leak when using visualisations.
* (KDE) Fix a bug with session management on KDE.
* (Ubuntu) Fix compilation with the Gold linker which is used on Natty.
* (Mac OS X) Store user files in Library/Application Support/
- Version 0.5.3 | Release Date: 2010-09-29 | Download
This release adds support for using portable devices with Clementine. You can now copy songs to your iPod, iPhone, MTP, or USB mass storage device. See the wiki for more information. Support for using a Wii Remote as a remote control has been added. Other features include a Queue Manager, an Organise Files dialog, automatically stretching columns in the playlist, loading embedded id3v2 cover art, more library scanning options, drag and drop between playlists, and a hypnotoad. We've also reduced startup time by more than half, fixed a load of memory leaks and reduced CPU usage while playing music. See the full changelog for more information.
- Version 0.5.1 | Release Date: 2010-09-23 | Download
- No changes specified