- Version 1.11 | Release Date: 2011-11-18 | Download
* fixed small memory leak.
* optimized icons
* added protocol statistics.
* added importing of find queries.
* added print toolbaritem.
* optimized progress bar during file operations.
* optimized validation of toolbar/menuitems during file operations.
* fixed UTIs.
* fixed online helpbook url.
* fixed cancel/stop button during capturing.
* fixed welcome window behavior under Mac OS X 10.6.
* fixed codesigning certificate.
* fixed QuickLook plugin under Mac OS X 10.5.
* statically linking against libPCAP.
* added new timezone localizations.
* fixed initial window positioning.
* fixed errors in localized single packet xib.
* released CPA in the Mac App store as an packet analyzer only app (MAS does not allow root privileges and requires sandboxing).
* version bumped to 1.00 (to be on par with the CPA MAS release).
* fixed wrong IP-dst address in IP4-analyzer (happend if hostname resolution was enabled).
* fixed a crash bug regarding hostname resolution.
* fixed a crash bug in german and japanese localization (happend at the end of a capture).
* added basic printing.
- Version 0.74 | Release Date: 2011-09-07 | Download
Changes since the last reported version 0.70:
fixed capturing and scan interfaces.
fixed a crash on ASCII/UTF8/ISO data strings.
fixed a potential memory leak in cpasniffD.
fixed various DHCPv6Options.
updated the help book.
added SMI Network Management Private Enterprise Codes for RADIUS Vendor AVP.
added time zone support for packet dates.
added a basic MPLS protocol analyzer.
added advanced preferences with an option to revert to the default preferences.
added german localization.
added the possibility to localize the advanced find.
added the possibility to localize the document status bar.
added "visit website" menu-item in help-menu.
added opening progressbar to the document instead of a sheet.
10.5: using commenCrypto instead of libssl for cpasniffD verification.
10.6 and 10.7: using codesigning for cpasniffD verification.
10.6 and 10.7: support for sudden termination.
10.6 and 10.7: support for concurrent document open.
10.6 and 10.7: optimized the find filter in packets-view using multiple cores.
10.7 only: support for full screen window.
10.7 only: suppprt for concurrent document write.
RADIUS-Analyzer: IPv6 enhancements.
added L2TP SMI Network Management Private Enterprise Codes.
refreshed ethernet OUI list.
new caputured bytes history view in capture sheet.
redesigned the welcome window.
small user interface changes.
DHCPv6: fixed memory bug.
ICMPv6: completed analyzer.
plugins preferences: pencil button brings up selected plugins preferences again.
better support for truncated packets in some analyzers.
- Version 0.70 | Release Date: 2010-12-13 | Download
IPv6CP: fixed coloring bug.
added DHCPv6 protocol.
L2TP/ RADIUS: reanalyze packets when protocol ports changed.
notification to clear analyzing caches.
updated ethernet vendor list.
fixed exported UTIs.
added PPP IPv6 Control Protocol.
added japanese localization.
The ICPMv6 analyzer is now part of the default installation. Please remove it from the custom plugins directory!
- Version 0.67 | Release Date: 2010-04-09 | Download
small 64-Bit fixes and cleanups.
- Version 0.66 | Release Date: 2009-11-21 | Download
fixed 'Open in new Window' menu bug (was opening the wrong window).
added an option to save find queries..
fixed some small memory leaks.
optimized document types.
updated filter predicates.
fixed Packet Time Delta column sorting.
fixed Packet Received filtering.
new combined find function to search/filter traces.
requires Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) or later now.
analyzer includes a x86_64 (Intel 64-bit) binary to support big tracefiles (if you want ppc64 let me know).
using memory stack protection for enhanced security.
using obj-c 2.0 formal protocol for PlugIns.
fixed potential exception bugs.
fixed flipped open document icon bug in welcome window.
optimized handling of old preferences.
- Version 0.49.5 | Release Date: 2008-06-09 | Download
* fixed Mac OS 10.4 compatibility issues.
* fixed a bug with the default preferences (Packet View: only the time column did appear).
* fixed a bug with searching the time column.
- Version 0.43.2 | Release Date: 2007-12-16 | Download
- No changes specified