- Version 6.1 | Release Date: 2016-08-15 | Download
- New Codesign using OS X El Capitan 10.11.6 and AppWrapper 3.6.1, hopefully a little bit better compatibility with coming macOS versions.
Starting with Dapplegrey 6.0, it's required to copy the included Toolbox to the Dapplegrey's own Application Support folder to use its content, for example to run the games included. To copy the content, use the appropriate menu item in Dapplegrey's File menu.
Now, starting with Dapplegrey 6.1, there is also a small downloadable file "Dapplegrey_Small.zip", which does not contain the Toolbox, other than the larger "Dapplegrey.zip" file, which includes the Toolbox content. As a hint, Dapplegrey extracted from the smaller file runs fine Stand-alone as well, without having to download the larger file first.
- Version 6.0 | Release Date: 2016-04-03 | Download
- Dapplegrey 6.0 - Leaving Snow Leopard behind
- Requires OS X 10.7 minimum
- A recent Xojo 2015 version has been used to compile this version
- Supports fullscreen button introduced in OS X 10.8
- Adds the ability to restore a Games List using Time Machine
- When mounting a CD ROM by Drag and Drop, Dapplegrey offers the option to let list the content of the CD ROM at the start of DOSBox like before. From now on, the content will be listed from within Dapplegrey as well.
- When using the Dapplegrey Windows 3.1 setting window, the human readable files are now listed below a separate Toolbar item.
- If you´ve opened the Drive C: Setting window, and have set a folder to be mounted as drive C:, a list of executable files and readable files will be listed in Popup menus like before. For text files, an "Open with TextEdit" option has been added now.
- Removed the "DOSBox" Toolbar item, because it let Dapplegrey crash on recent OS X versions. The menu items listed in this toolbar item are still available from within the Top-most menu bar on the screen.
- Includes all the bugfixes made in version 5.4.x during the last few months. At the left side of the Dapplegrey window, the Dapplegrey internal toolbox differs between games and applications now.
- When the Dapplegrey internal toolbox is not available (or just not accessible from within DOSBox), the toolbox listing itself is deactivated now, instead of deactivating the whole area at the left side of the Dapplegrey window.
- Before using a game or application included in the Dapplegrey internal toolbox, you need to copy it (the whole Dapplegrey internal toolbox) to the Dapplegrey-own "Application Support" folder first.
- In the "Games included" and "Dapplegrey Toolbox" areas, there is a button to get the files copied. Otherwise, running an DOS application located in the Dapplegrey Toolbox would DOSBox cause to show the bouncing beach ball.
- Version 5.4.11 | Release Date: 2016-03-27 | Download
When opening the Help files on an OS X system set to German, the Help files will be displayed in German again.
Boxer 1.4.0 will be recognized correctly now.