- Version 1.8 | Release Date: 2014-04-24 | Download
What's New in Version 1.8
• Delicious Recipes is now fully compatible with OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
• The interface appearance is changed. It looks better on OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
• You can finally drag & drop recipes. Just drag one recipe to another group. You can also press the ⌥ (option) key while dragging to copy a recipe.
• Backup & Restore your recipes. You can easily create a backup copy of your precious recipes and restore your database from a backup.
• Delicious Recipes now requires OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
• You can use the new feedback window under the Help menu item to get in touch with us – even faster than before. If you want us to get back to you, please don’t forget to add an email address, or to allow the app to read your “Me” card in the address book.
• Switched to a custom crash reporter so that we can fix future unknown nasty bugs even faster than before.
• Search by ingredients and contents works now for newly created recipes.
• Preferences for Spelling & Substitutions get saved between relaunches.
- Version 1.0 | Release Date: 2011-05-01 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Shareware ($12.99)