- Version 184.108.40.206 | Release Date: 2012-01-12 | Download
- Added Services support.
- Added "Allow folding differences" option (Preferences/Text Diff).
- Added "Always wrap lines" option (Preferences/Text Diff).
- Now you can open the text diff window with a single file.
- Support Lion Full Screen.
- Added "Always on Top" Window menu item.
- Fixed the "empty window" issue.
- Fixed a folding issue.
- Fixed the bug that dir diff window won't open for Japanese and Chinese localization.
- Version 220.127.116.11 | Release Date: 2011-07-20 | Download
- DiffFork's Changelog http://www.dotfork.com/difffork/appcast.xml Most recent changes with links to updates. en Version 18.104.22.168 http://www.dotfork.com/difffork/releasenotes/note_22.214.171.124.php Wed, 20 Jul 2011 04:00:00 GMT Version 1.1.9 http://www.dotfork.com/difffork/releasenotes/note_1.1.9.php Tue, 26 Apr 2011 03:15:00 GMT Version 1.1.8 http://www.dotfork.com/difffork/releasenotes/note_1.1.8.php Wed, 3 Nov 2010 04:35:00 GMT Version 126.96.36.199 http://www.dotfork.com/difffork/releasenotes/note_188.8.131.52.php Wed, 15 Sep 2010 02:20:00 GMT Version 1.1.7 http://www.dotfork.com/difffork/releasenotes/note_1.1.7.php Thu, 26 Aug 2010 03:00:00 GMT Version 1.1.6 http://www.dotfork.com/difffork/releasenotes/note_1.1.6.php Wed, 16 June 2010 15:20:00 GMT Version 1.1.5 http://www.dotfork.com/difffork/releasenotes/note_1.1.5.php Wed, 2 June 2010 03:20:00 GMT Version 1.1.1 http://www.dotfork.com/difffork/releasenotes/note_1.1.1.php Mon, 12 Apr 2010 06:40:00 GMT Version 1.1.0 http://www.dotfork.com/difffork/releasenotes/note_1.1.0.php Mon, 29 Mar 2010 09:40:00 GMT Version 1.0.5 http://www.dotfork.com/difffork/releasenotes/note_1.0.5.php Thu, 25 Feb 2010 04:04:00 GMT Version 1.0.0 http://www.dotfork.com/difffork/releasenotes/note_1.0.0.php Wed, 10 Feb 2010 11:45:00 GMT Version 0.9.0 http://www.dotfork.com/difffork/releasenotes/note_0.9.0.php Tue, 12 Jan 2010 02:55:11 GMT Version 0.8.1 http://www.dotfork.com/difffork/releasenotes/note_0.8.1.php Fri, 25 Dec 2009 07:45:11 GMT Version 0.8.0 http://www.dotfork.com/difffork/releasenotes/note_0.8.0.html Fri, 18 Dec 2009 19:20:11 GMT
- Version 1.1.9 | Release Date: 2011-04-26 | Download
- Now you can diff text with no need to specify files. Choose "New Empty Text Diff" from File menu and paste your text content. Save the changes if you want to keep the results, because the tmp files will be deleted immediately after the app is quit.
- In Dir Diff window you can press Enter or Command + o to open the text diff window.
- New menu items and shortcuts added: Focus Left Text, Focus Right Text and Toggle.
- Diff windows closed at the last exit are no longer reopened during the launch. You can turn this option back on in the new preferences tab, General.
- Ribbon resizing problem fixed.
- Version 1.1.8 | Release Date: 2010-11-03 | Download
- Added simple Find Panel (Command + F)
- Added Edit > Find menu. Functions like "Use Selection for Find" (Command + E) and "Find Next" (Command + G) are available.
- Improved "Edit in Place" performance (To gain the performance, you will have to turn off Block Folding).
- When reopen on launch, the diff windows whose files/folders cannot be located will be ignored.
- Version 184.108.40.206 | Release Date: 2010-09-15 | Download
- Fixed a crash on OS X 10.5.
- Fixed a shortcut display issue.
- Version 1.1.7 | Release Date: 2010-08-26 | Download
- Added "Recent Diff" in File menu.
- Improved performance for long text line diff.
- Crash Fix.
- Version 1.1.6 | Release Date: 2010-06-16 | Download
- Command-line utility now supports OPTION "-w --wait": Wait for the diff window to be closed.
- Added document on Version Control System integration.
- Added a simple context menu for Folder Diff.
- Path highlighting improved.
- Starting from this release, each new update can extend expired trial for another 7 individual days.
- Crash Fix (case 206).
- Fixed an issue that occurs when diff empty files (case 210).
- Fixed the bug that DiffFork may display incomplete Folder Diff results (case 217).
- Version 1.1.5 | Release Date: 2010-06-02 | Download
- Added Folder Diff.
- Several UI Improvements.
- Document Revised.
- Crash Fixes.
- Version 1.1.1 | Release Date: 2010-04-12 | Download
- Added "Rediff". You can find the new menu item "Rediff" in Difference menu. And you can choose "Customize Toolbar ..." from View menu to add the "Rediff" item.
- Added Japanese localization (by Koichi MATSUMOTO).
- Added Simplified Chinese localization (by He yunxuan).
- Improved "Scroll in Sync".
- Editor cursor moving bug (case 163, 170).
- Editor selection bug (case 166).
- "Edit in Place" bug (case 168).
- Version 1.1.0 | Release Date: 2010-03-29 | Download
Before 1.1.0, when a difference (a block or a line) is selected in file A, the
corresponding difference in the counterpart text file (file B) is aligned vertically.
This behavior is to help you identifier the differences in the counterpart text file.
Since 1.1.0, DiffFork supports "Block Guide" and "Scrolling in Sync", which makes
auto-align no longer necessary. Now to align blocks, you need to press the Control
key while you select the block. You can change the preferences to use other modifier
- Added "Block Guide".
- Added "Scrolling in Sync".
- Shortcuts in Difference menu in now customizable.
- Added block context menu.
- Now you can change the text encoding var the popup button in status bar.
- Added "Save As..." in File menu.
- Added "Current Line Highlighting".
- Improved "Go to line...".
- Improved scrolling performance.
- "Block Folding" is now turned ON by default.
- Several UI issues.
- Version 1.0.5 | Release Date: 2010-02-25 | Download
- DiffFork now supports Block Folding, a mechanism for hiding a large amount of text.
Block folding is off by default, you need to enable it in Preferences.
- Now you can click the file path field in "File Info" to choose file.
- An UI issue (case 113).
- An localization issue (case 140).
- Version 1.0.0 | Release Date: 2010-02-10 | Download
- The diff window displays newline(line break) type in status bar: Unix (LF),
Windows (CRLF) and Classic Mac (CR).
- The diff window displays "File Info": path, modification date and size.
- New text editor settings: foreground text color and background color.
- New cursor setting: cursor text color.
- Text editor can display invisibles (off by default).
- Text editor supports "Go to line".
- Difference colors are customizable.
- Added file change detection(for files modified by another application).
- Added toolbar items: "Choose Left Line" and "Choose Right Line".
- Various user interface improvements.
- An "Edit in Place" issue (case 111).
- Version 0.9.0 | Release Date: 2010-01-13 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Shareware (US$26)