- Version 1.1 | Release Date: 2012-05-03 | Download
- NEW. Stacks which let you drag any item you want into the stack then browse using a popup window.
- NEW. Separators.
- NEW. Smart folders (using Spotlight) which show results in a popup window.
- NEW. Finder item. You can add Finder items from the dock items tab as a shortcut to finding the application in the system library.
- NEW. Trash item which works just like the trash can in the OS X dock.
- NEW. Device docks show all devices that are mounted (can not be modified).
- NEW. Process docks show all applications that are open (can not be modified).
- NEW. Folder browser is now a popup window with grid/list view options (the menu is still available as an option).
- NEW. Applications can assign AppleScripts which will be displayed when you contextual click on the item.
- IMPROVED. Dock info window has a new "items" tab which lets you drag items to the dock. All the new items release in 1.1 can be found in this tab.
- IMPROVED. Dock info window fades in and out.
- IMPROVED. Workspace files are backed up.
- Version 1.0.1 | Release Date: 2012-02-03 | Download
IMPROVED. Docks now stay fixed when changing multiple desktops in 10.7 Lion.
FIXED. Potential bug that could cause DockShelf to lose changes between shutting down/restarting.
FIXED. Crash when removing dock items with the contextual menu "Remove Dock Item" command.
FIXED. Show Document Previews and Show Tooltip Preview preferences now actually do something.
- Version 1.0 | Release Date: 2011-11-22 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Shareware ($4.99)