- Version 1.2 | Release Date: 2014-04-01 | Download
- NEW: Dock themes which use a public format and HTML which users can edit (see the manual for more information). Change dock themes in the dock info window and look for more themes in the future at www.dockshelf.com.
- NEW: Note items which can be created by dragging text on to a dock or by using the dock info windo to add a new note. The editor is a simple popup window but the file can be opened in any application (see the contextual menu and open item)
- NEW: Docks can be grouped for organization by dragging them together.
- NEW: Auto hiding replaces the the old static hide/show command.
- NEW: Docks and stacks can now accept drags from: Mail, Calendar, Contacts, images, text clippings and URLs from around the web.
- NEW: Added sharing menu to the contextual menu for files.
- NEW: Contextual menu in stack and folder popup with various commands.
- NEW: Dock items can be renamed by choosing "Rename" from the contextual menu.
- NEW: Smart folders can be searched for "recent" files (which include newely created, added or modified files)
- IMPROVED: The Time Machine meta-volume "MobileBackups" is no longer shown in Device docks.
- IMPROVED: Other types of data like: text and images can be dragged on to application items.
- IMPROVED: The "Open With" contextual menu shows version numbers of duplicate apps and provides and "Other..." item now.
- IMPROVED: Stack popup window behaves like the folder viewer now.
- IMPROVED: The confusingly named preference checkbox "Browse folders after delay" has been renamed to "Opening Files" and has more options.
- IMPROVED: The dock menu in the status bar now lets you edit docks along with hiding (you can still contextual click to edit a dock).
- IMPROVED: Clicking and holding on documents and application items will popup the contextual menu.
- IMPROVED. Magnification animation for larger docks is faster and more responsive.
- FIXED. Clicking on dock items now encompasses the entire item bounds instead of just the icon so clicking is more accurate. This was the original functionallity but was broken in a previous version by accident.
- FIXED: Crash in Process docks which probably appeared sometime around OS 10.8 being used.
- FIXED: Item magnifications getting "stuck" on screen after a dock collpasing.
- Version 1.1 | Release Date: 2012-05-03 | Download
- NEW. Stacks which let you drag any item you want into the stack then browse using a popup window.
- NEW. Separators.
- NEW. Smart folders (using Spotlight) which show results in a popup window.
- NEW. Finder item. You can add Finder items from the dock items tab as a shortcut to finding the application in the system library.
- NEW. Trash item which works just like the trash can in the OS X dock.
- NEW. Device docks show all devices that are mounted (can not be modified).
- NEW. Process docks show all applications that are open (can not be modified).
- NEW. Folder browser is now a popup window with grid/list view options (the menu is still available as an option).
- NEW. Applications can assign AppleScripts which will be displayed when you contextual click on the item.
- IMPROVED. Dock info window has a new "items" tab which lets you drag items to the dock. All the new items release in 1.1 can be found in this tab.
- IMPROVED. Dock info window fades in and out.
- IMPROVED. Workspace files are backed up.
- Version 1.0.1 | Release Date: 2012-02-03 | Download
IMPROVED. Docks now stay fixed when changing multiple desktops in 10.7 Lion.
FIXED. Potential bug that could cause DockShelf to lose changes between shutting down/restarting.
FIXED. Crash when removing dock items with the contextual menu "Remove Dock Item" command.
FIXED. Show Document Previews and Show Tooltip Preview preferences now actually do something.
- Version 1.0 | Release Date: 2011-11-22 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Shareware ($4.99)