- Version 1.9.31 | Release Date: 2012-08-18 | Download
What's New in Version 1.9.31
Ensures compatibility with OS X Mountain Lion
Improvements and Bug fixes:
- Uses flickr's new authorization method using OAuth which is mandatory starting July 31st
- Now runs in OS X Lion's sandbox
- Fixed memory leaks and a few rare crashes
-- Because this uses the new OAuth authorization mechanism, flickery will ask you to reauthorize with your flickr account on the next launch --
- Version 1.9.25 | Release Date: 2011-07-07 | Download
What's New in Version 1.9.25
- Fixes a bug where empty crash logs were sent
- Minor bug fixes throughout the application
- Version 1.9.24 | Release Date: 2011-04-04 | Download
- More options for sharing on websites (HTML code creation)
- Fixed animation bugs that occurred on multiple monitor setups
- Fixed "delete searches" dialog
- Fixed dates bug during upload
- Fixed a few crashes related to nsurl caching
- Fixed specific issues with "Nearby"
- Fixed orientation of some photos
- Fixed "Custom" button in "Explore"
- Version 1.9.23 | Release Date: 2011-02-11 | Download
Fixed a critical albeit rare bug during authorization
Fixed a crash when clicking and holding down certain buttons
- Version 1.9.22 | Release Date: 2011-02-09 | Download
Preparing for Mac App Store
- Version 1.9.21 | Release Date: 2010-12-23 | Download
- Automatic conversion of RAW files to JPEGs
- Conversion of unsupported video files
- Better feedback on unsupported files or files which are too large in file size
All in all, this new version includes about 30 new features, improvements and bug fixes.
- Version 22.214.171.124 | Release Date: 2010-09-24 | Download
- Dates can be edited before uploading
- "MY FLICKR" now also shows people's items that you commented on
- "CONTACTS" loads more items now
- Improved auto-completion of tags
- Twitter works again by using XAuth
- Reduces unnecessary threads
All in all, flickery 126.96.36.199 contains more than 20 improvements throughout the application.
- Version 188.8.131.52 | Release Date: 2010-08-18 | Download
- Items in photosets and galleries can be sorted
- Key images of photosets and galleries can be reassigned
- Comments now show users' buddy icons and these user's photostreams can be shown right from their comments
- Auto-detects crash logs for easy subission to Eternal Storms Software
- Location data can be changed any time after upload as well
- Version 1.9.1 | Release Date: 2010-06-09 | Download
- Improved upload and download
- Share-Menu now includes option to copy the URL of a selected item to the pasteboard
All in all, this version of flickery includes more than 20 new features, improvements and bug fixes throughout the application. For a more detailed list of changes, please refer to the release notes (http://www.eternalstorms.at/flickery/releasenotes.html)
- Version 184.108.40.206 | Release Date: 2010-05-16 | Download
Minor bug fixes.
- Version 1.9 | Release Date: 2010-05-06 | Download
- Plugins for iPhoto and Aperture
- Galleries implemented
- Refined interface
- eMails now include previews
All in all over 30 new features, improvements and bug fixes.
- Version 1.8.1 | Release Date: 2010-03-24 | Download
Performance improvements and bug fixes
- Version 220.127.116.11 | Release Date: 2010-03-06 | Download
Minor bug fixes.
- Version 1.8 | Release Date: 2010-03-05 | Download
Google Maps added throughout the application - easy searching by location!
Much improved and refined info view with EXIF data.
Over 30 new features, improvements and bugfixes. A complete list of changes can be found here:
- Version 1.7.5 | Release Date: 2010-01-15 | Download
over 25 improvements and bugfixes. A complete list of changes can be found here:
- Version 1.7 | Release Date: 2009-12-18 | Download
- Preferences for uploading, downloading and browsing
- Photos can be set as desktop pictures
- Items' metadata can now be edited in windowed mode
- Increased the number of items loaded to 100
- Drag and Drop to Finder now downloads items
All in all, over 55 features, improvements and bug fixes have been implemented.
From the 18th to 26th of December, flickery is available for 25% off!
- Version 1.6.1 | Release Date: 2009-10-31 | Download
- Fixed a possible crash when retrieving tags
- Fixed a bug where "Explore"-interface was used where it shouldn't
- Fixed several memory issues
- Version 1.6 | Release Date: 2009-10-28 | Download
- Batch-editing of own photos
- Trimming of videos
- Using CoreLocation (10.6) for photos taken within flickery
- Improved preloading of photos for more fluent browsing
- All-in-all over 70 new features, improvements and bugfixes
For users who have exceeded their 15-day trial period, another 3 days are added to try out this new version.
- Version 1.5 | Release Date: 2009-08-27 | Download
-Playback, upload and download of videos
-Snow Leopard compatibility
-Much improved tag management
-Improved loading speeds
-Higher quality of photos even in window mode
-Better caching for less stress on bandwidth
-All-in-all over 40 new features, improvements and bugfixes
For users who have exceeded their 15-day trial period, another 7 days are added to try out this new version.
- Version 1.1.1 | Release Date: 2009-07-08 | Download
- Sharing of photos with HTML code for websites and blogs
- Improved searching capabilities
- Now includes a 64-bit Intel binary
Furthermore, this version of flickery includes over 30 bugfixes and smaller improvements throughout the application.
For users whose 15-day trial period already expired, 7 more days are available for trial in this version!
For a more detailed list of changes, please check the release notes: http://www.eternalstorms.at/flickery/releasenotes.html
- Version 1.1 | Release Date: 2009-04-22 | Download
- iChat Theater support
- Twitter support
- Interface improvements
- Many bugs and possible crashes fixed
For a complete set of changes, please visit http://www.eternalstorms.at/flickery/releasenotes.html
- Version 1.0 | Release Date: 2009-03-13 | Download
Browsing (and adding to) Groups is now implemented.
Users can now view their contacts' favorites and photosets.
Adding to multiple photosets or groups at once is now supported and has been improved.
Fixed performance and memory issues when adding photos for upload.
Many bugfixes and performance improvements that the public beta testers pointed out
- Version public beta | Release Date: 2009-02-05 | Download
Many, many changes in making calls to the flickr API, usability improvements, uncountable bugs fixed.
- Version 1.0b | Release Date: 2008-05-20 | Download
- No changes specified
- Version 0.9 | Release Date: 2006-01-01 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Shareware ($11.99)