- Version 0.10 | Release Date: 2008-12-04 | Download
â¢ Add support for TZX custom screenshot and tape inlay blocks in FuseGenerator. This allows the embedding of inlay images in tape files and their use as icons in the Finder.
â¢ Merge in changes from upstream Fuse release 0.10.0
- New upd765 FDC emulation; all known +3 DSK images now work (Gergely Szasz; thanks to Simon Owen for expert technical advice).
- Loading acceleration (Philip Kendall).
- Automatic saves while using RZX recording (Philip Kendall).
- New late timings option to emulate machines with 1 tstate later timings (Philip Kendall).
- Reading from the 128K's memory control port causes that byte to be written back to the port (Philip Kendall; thanks, Marat Fayzullin).
- Reading the AY data port on the +2A/+3 is the same as reading the register port (Philip Kendall; thanks, Mark Woodmass).
- NMI causes Z80 to unHALT (Philip Kendall; thanks, Simon Owen).
- Emulate C, H and P/V flags on repeated IO instructions (Philip Kendall).
- IDE improvements to allow DivIDE to support FATware (Philip Kendall; thanks, http://www.dusky.sk/zxs/).
- Debugger events to allow the debugger to stop when various Spectrum-level events happen (Philip Kendall).
- Make time breakpoints work properly when more than one is present (Philip Kendall).
- Loader detection now works with the Digital Integration loader (Philip Kendall).
- Updated HQ2X and HQ3x scalers (Gergely Szasz).
- Revert Pentagon 128 to being the "base" machine without extra ROMs (Fredrick Meunier).
- Updated +3e ROMs (Fredrick Meunier; thanks, Garry Lancaster).
- Allow DivIDE, custom ROMs, Kempston mouse status and Simple 8-bit IDE interface to be saved in snapshots (Fredrick Meunier).
- Better (but probably not perfect) TS2068 contention (Philip Kendall).
- 128K SNA files are now treated as being for the Pentagon 128 rather than the Spectrum 128 (Fredrick Meunier).
- SNA files now written out correctly (Philip Kendall).
- Handle MDR write protection flag correctly (Philip Kendall).
- Allow MDR images with bad checksums to load (the error will be handled by the IF1 ROM) (Gergely Szasz).
- Various other minor bugfixes.
â¢ Correct reporting of unknown classes, and log name of tape being scanned for metadata in FuseImporter and FuseGenerator.
- Version 20080217 | Release Date: 2008-02-18 | Download
Changes since the last beta:
* Correct emulator texture distortion.
* Refactor display link starting and stopping and try to only stop and start the display link at appropriate times, add support for panoramic fullscreen mode.
* Disable Tape->Record menu item when tape traps are enabled.
* Move to XCode 2.5 and 10.4 target for all frameworks. Link to libbz2 in /usr/lib instead of framework.
* Add 512×512 pixel icon for Fuse.
* Spotlight importer should be in Contents/Library/Spotlight, not PlugIns
* Fixes to emulation window closing when the close window widget was used.
* Clear stuck shortcut keys when calling up dialogs.
* Add entries for newly-supported tape and snap formats.
* Ignore any shortcuts that raise dialogs in fullscreen mode.
Changes since the last release 0.8.0.1:
- Switch to using OpenGL, CoreAudio and Cocoa for video, sound and user interaction and cease to use SDL.
- Run emulation in a separate thread.
- Merge in changes from upstream Fuse release 0.9.0
o Add +D disk interface support (Stuart Brady).
o New floppy disk controller emulation for +D and Beta (aka TR-DOS) disk interface emulation (Gergely Szasz and Stuart Brady).
o Add Pentagon 512 and Pentagon 1024 emulation (Q-Master).
o Fix contention for LD?R, CP?R and IN?R (Philip Kendall; thanks, Mark Woodmass).
o Fix undocumented flags after BIT n,(IX+d) instructions (Philip Kendall).
o Fix undocumented behaviour of DAA (Stuart Brady).
o Separate out contention when MREQ isn't active, as the +2A/+3 ULA applies contention only when MREQ is active (Philip Kendall).
o Add Hi-Fi beeper option for improved reproduction of multi-channel beeper tunes (e.g. Fairlight 2, Wham - the Music Box) (Fredrick Meunier).
o Add support for saving tape images without using tape traps (Fredrick Meunier).
o Add support for loading from WAV tape images (Fredrick Meunier).
o Add support for saving CSW tape images and TZX direct recording blocks (Fredrick Meunier).
o Add support for loading from SPC, STA and LTP tape formats (Stuart Brady).
o Allow distinction between "soft" resets (activing the reset line on the Z80) and "hard" resets (pulling the power) (Stuart Brady).
o Fixes for handling of corrupt SZX, TZX and Warajevo TAP files (mostly Philip Kendall).
o Add support for saving Interface I state information to z80 and szx snapshots (Fredrick Meunier).
- Merge in changes from upstream lib765-0.4.1 and libdsk-1.1.14 (+3 bugfixes).
- Make sure we clean up temporary files from all media, not just tapes.
- Stop processing keypresses in the emulator when the command key is pressed.
- Various other minor bugfixes.
- Version 0.8.0.1 | Release Date: 2007-05-20 | Download
Changes since last release 0.8.0:
Merge in changes from upstream Fuse-0.8.0.1 and libspectrum-0.3.0.1
Fix IN timings and floating bus behaviour: fixes Sidewize (thanks, Pegaz and Mark Woodmass) (Philip Kendall).
Fix crash if fullscreen mode attempted a resolution higher than the native graphics mode could handle (thanks, Alberto Garcia) (Fredrick Meunier).
Remove flicker when playing back RZX files with embedded snapshots (thanks, Julian Wiseman) (Fredrick Meunier).
Avoid crash when reading an invalid TZX file (thanks, crabfists) (Philip Kendall).
Correct PAL TV scanline preference.
Fix debugger stack display, tweak debugger window size to avoid stack and disassembler windows having scrollbars.
- Version 0.8 | Release Date: 2007-04-29 | Download
- No changes specified