- Version 2.1 | Release Date: 2013-06-24 | Download
What's New in Version 2.1
• the app is sandboxed
• each patch can send up to 8 user defined MIDI Control Change messages for each string/channel to the “synthesizer output” device
• small user interface improvements
- Version 2.0 | Release Date: 2012-04-12 | Download
What's New in Version 2.0
• A "paste special" command to apply only selected changes, possibly extending them to all patches at once.
• Emulation of the GI-20 MIDI messages, to quickly try different sounds without the need of a “bulk load”
• Auxiliary MIDI system exclusive, bank select and program change messages, for a more accurate setup of the synthesizer when selecting a patch
• String grouping for faster editing
• Completely revised interface
• Comprehensive user manual
- Version 1.6.1 | Release Date: 2012-01-21 | Download
What's New in Version 1.6.1
• Added a command to cancel the document that is automatically loaded at start up.
• Minor cosmetic changes.
- Version 1.6 | Release Date: 2011-12-15 | Download
<div class="product-review" metrics-loc="Titledbox_What's New in Version 1.6" more-text="More">
What's New in Version 1.6
<p>• The application is now a 32/64-bit Intel fat binary.<br /><br />• Added a 'Choose Default Document' command to specify a document that will be automatically loaded at start up.</p>
Licence: Commercial with demo