- Version 3.0.10 | Release Date: 2008-01-24 | Download
Fixed a problem in the X-Y plot for a range of values for Generic F tests. The degrees of freedom were not properly set in the graph, leading to erroneous plot values.
- Version 3.0.9 | Release Date: 2008-01-22 | Download
Eliminated the brushed metal look for better readability under Mac OS X 10.5.
- Version 3.0.8 | Release Date: 2007-10-10 | Download
Fixed a serious bug in the CDF routine of the noncentral t-distribution introduced in the bugfix release 3.0.7. Please update immediately if you installed version 3.0.7.
- Version 3.0.7 | Release Date: 2007-10-09 | Download
Fixed a bug in the function calculating the CDF of the noncentral t-distribution that occasionally led to (obviously) wrong values when p was very close to 1. All power routines based on the t-distribution were affected by this bug.
- Version 3.0.6 | Release Date: 2007-08-14 | Download
Mac and Windows:
- Fixed a bug in the routine that draws the central and noncentral t distributions for two-tailed tests. When alpha was very small, this bug could cause G*Power to crash.
- Version 3.0.5 | Release Date: 2007-07-03 | Download
Fixed a bug in the Power Plot (opened using the X-Y-plot for a range of values button) for F-Test: MANOVA: Global effects and F-Test: MANOVA: Special effects and interactions. Sometimes some of the variables were not correctly set in the plot procedure which led to erroneous values in the graphs and the associated tables.
- Version 3.0.4 | Release Date: 2007-06-28 | Download
- Fixed a bug in the Power Plot (opened using the X-Y-plot for a range of values button) for F-Test: Multiple Regression: Special (R2 increase). The numerator df value was not always correctly determined in the plot procedure which led to erroneous values in the graphs and the associated tables.
- Fixed some minor problems with t tests. G*Power now checks for invalid null effect sizes in a priori analyses. The t distribution PDF routine is now more robust for very large degrees of freedom by explicitly using a normal approximation in these cases.
- When the Power Plot window was first opened by pressing the X-Y plot for a range of values button, the default was to show 4 plots simultaneously. The default has been changed to 1 plot.
- Corrected some parsing errors in the calculator (in the Mac version, this only concerns text input in normal input fields).
- Corrected a label in the effect size drawer for ANOVA: Fixed effects, omnibus, one-way. In the From variance input mode, the Variance within group field was erroneously labeled Error variance.
- Version 3.0.3 | Release Date: 2007-03-02 | Download
- No changes specified
- Version 3.0 | Release Date: 2007-02-14 | Download
- No changes specified