- Version 1.0.5 | Release Date: 2011-09-30 | Download
- [ADD] Can now export 32-bit images from HDRtist Pro.
- [ADD] Disable Resume option to the preferences.
- [ADD] Use the Lion texture for the background.
- [FIX] After the crop tool is closed, the mouse cursor is now resets back to the pointer.
- [FIX] Black (or white) Squares are no longer being added to an image.
- [FIX] Change the wording in the Buy Now page to read click on the "Purchase HDRtist Pro" button.
- [FIX] Changing a 1-Click Style now correctly marks the document as changed.
- [FIX] A memory leak in converting CGImages.
- [FIX] Fixed a bug where it couldn't find the twitter image on case sensitive file systems
- [FIX] Help Menu, online support page takes you to a non-existing page.
- [FIX] LION: Inspector preview is now closer to the end result.
- [FIX] LION: Fixed an issue that was caused by Resume.
- [FIX] LION: Inspector has some slight graphical glitches. Check out Fun Card Studio as it's fixed them.
- [FIX] On revert to saved, it now marks the document as unchanged.
- [FIX] Update Preview no longer leaves a mark when it's larger than the HDR preview.
- [FIX] The Export button, when trying to find Funtastic Photos, also look for Funtastic Photos.app
- [FIX] Using the "Add" button and selecting the whole iPhoto library crashes the application.
- [FIX] Window updating is now smoother than ever, and fixed a bug where sometimes a back window won't come forward.
- [IMP] A separate menu options for saving to iPhoto and saving to Aperture.
- [IMP] Display the tutorials in the Apple Help Viewer, allows the tutorial to be open while the user is using the program.
- [IMP] Improved the visibility of the Inspector
- [IMP] Lion: Improved the Polishing speed dramatically!
- [IMP] Processing of RAW images has been improved.
- [IMP] Tidied up the preferences dialog
- [REQ] The exposure list now shows the full file name.
- [REQ] Way to preview an exposure or original image: Hold down the space bar while an image is selected in the source list to view it in the editor.
- [REQ] When saving a 1-Click Style, an option to store which Generator is being used.
- Version 1.0.4 | Release Date: 2011-08-05 | Download
Lion Compatible version
- Version 1.0.3 | Release Date: 2011-06-28 | Download
Improved the speed of generating, in some cases it can be twice as fast.
Improved the speed of RAW Splitting.
Improved the Color Profile support through out the application.
Added documentation on how to use the iPhone 3GS/iPhone 4 to capture multiple exposures.
When trying to save a locked document or read-only document, it now informs you.
Added some social media elements to the Welcome Window.
Fixed a bug with exporting the same file twice to the same editor.
Fixed a minor graphics glitch with the Inspector.
Removed the advert when in trial mode.
- Version 1.0.2 | Release Date: 2011-05-18 | Download
Improved Install Easy for Snow Leopard users, fixed two display issues that some customers were having. Added support for 16-Bit Photoshop files. Fixed a bug with dragging in HDRP files and now the save dialog respects the last selected formatâs extension on re-open.
- Version 1.0.1 | Release Date: 2011-05-04 | Download
WHATS NEW IN 1.0.1
With version 1.0.1 of HDRtist Pro we've made over 50 changes, which includes adding features that customers have been asking for, such as the ability to specify bit depth and compression on export. HDRtist Pro now performs better when used on Macs without hardware acceleration, and we've fixed a bunch of small bugs which improve the reliability and stability of the overall application.
- Version 1.0 | Release Date: 2011-02-14 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Shareware (29.99)