- Version 6.0 | Release Date: 2013-04-12 | Download
- New feature: HoudahGPS can now merge multiple track log files into one GPX or KML
- New feature: HoudahGPS is now available outside the Mac App Store
- New feature: Automatic updates using Sparkle appcast
- New feature: Support for the Columbus V900 log file format
- Enhancement: Updated to the latest version of GPSBabel
- Version 4.1.1 | Release Date: 2010-05-17 | Download
HoudahGPS 4.1 failed to work on certain systems. Most notably PPC systems. HoudahGPS 4.1.1 addresses these issues.
- Version 4.1 | Release Date: 2010-05-15 | Download
HoudahGPS 4.1 is built on top of the latest beta of GPSBabel 1.3.7. This allows for it to support many more file formats than previously. These include the TES format of the new Wintec WBT-202, the LOG format of the Sony GPS-CS3, the iTrackU BIN format, â¦.
- Version 3.1 | Release Date: 2009-01-01 | Download
- Version 3.1:
- HoudahGPS 3.1 restores Wintec WBT-201 support
- HoudahGPS 3.1 brings many changes to the underlying architecture. It should now be easier to track future GPSBabel updates
- HoudahGPS 3.0 adds support for many track loggers: MTK based devices (iBlue 747, QStarz BT-100, iTrek Z1, ...), Holux M-241, NaviGPS
- Version 2.0 | Release Date: 2008-01-06 | Download
Feature: Device name list HoudahGPS now lists all available device names. Just pick from the list.
Feature: Wintec USB connection With the appropriate driver it is now possible to connect via USB to Wintec devices.
Feature: Sertial-to-USB converters HoudahGPS supports Garmin and Magellan devices connected using a serial-to-USB converter.
Feature: Help HoudahGPS supports Garmin and Magellan devices connected using a serial-to-USB converter.
Enhancement: Device detection S now detects the presence of USB devices and enables buttons accordingly.
Enhancement: Improved UI The HoudahGPS UI has been improved for even easier operation.
- Version 1.2 | Release Date: 2007-08-15 | Download
Enhancement: Updated to the latest GPSBabel release
HoudahGPS now uses GPSBabel 1.3.4 for backend.
Enhancement: New icon
New icon provided by Horst Friesam.
Enhancement: Option to use metric units
HoudahGPS may be set to write either metric or statute units to KML files.
- Version 1.1 | Release Date: 2007-07-02 | Download
- No changes specified