- Version 1.9.2 | Release Date: 2009-07-20 | Download
This release brings minor interface improvements and bug fixes.
- Version 1.7 | Release Date: 2008-01-23 | Download
* (10.5) Users can now choose a black iCal icon
* (10.4 and 10.5) Fixed a bug in the display of donation information
- Version 1.6.3 | Release Date: 2007-12-31 | Download
New in iConiCal v1.6.3 (10.4 and 10.5) Fixed a bug which prevented the version information from being displayed correctly (10.4) Users are now prevented from running iConiCal from the disk image.
- Version 1.6.1 | Release Date: 2007-12-05 | Download
* (10.5) Fixed a bug which prevented the dock being restarted when iCal was open.
* (10.5) Restoring the default icon sets the app icon to the new 512 pixel icon
- Version 1.5.1 | Release Date: 2007-11-26 | Download
Fixed a minor bug for OS X 10.5 users.
- Version 1.4 | Release Date: 2007-07-16 | Download
* Added a 'Launch iConiCal' at Midnight option for 10.4 users
* The 'Group' of the icon files copied is now correctly set
* Note: The first time iConiCal v1.4 is launched, the Settings window will appear to allow you to customize the new options.
- Version 1.3 | Release Date: 2007-07-09 | Download
What's new in this version:
* It is no longer necessary for iCal to be launched to update the dock icon
* iConiCal now works regardless of where iCal is stored on your system
* Improved the quality of the icons
* iConiCal can now be run by non-admin users, providing an admin password is entered
* Added an option to show a blank sheet (i.e. with no date) when iCal is closed
* Redesigned Preferences window, with new options
* The file permissions of the icons created by iConiCal are now correctly set
* Fixed a bug which could cause a 'Stack Overflow' error in rare circumstances
* Note: The first time iConiCal v1.3 is launched, the Settings window will appear to allow you to customize the new options.
- Version 1.2 | Release Date: 2007-07-02 | Download
* Added an option not launch iCal after changing the icon (Note however, that if this option is selected, the new icon may not appear in the dock until you launch iCal or Restart your Mac)
* Fixed a bug caused by running certain other iCal utilities
* You can now bring up the Settings window by holding the 'Apple' key as iConiCal launches
* When resetting iCal's icon to the default, this will now have immediate effect
- Version 1.1 | Release Date: 2007-06-28 | Download
* Added a settings option to add iConiCal to the Login Items
* Now clears dock icon caches so the icon should remain after a restart
* Made it easier to open the settings window when launching iConiCal
* iConiCal now stays in front of iCal where appropriate, and vice versa
* Now more reliable, as custom iCal icon files are automatically removed
* Resetting iCal's icon to the default will also now remove any custom icons you have applied
* Fixed a bug which prevented iConiCal automatically quitting in very limited circumstances
* Fixed a slight graphics glitch when using the 'About' or 'Preferences' menu items
Note: The first time you run iConiCal v1.1, the Settings window will appear to show the new settings options.
- Version 1.0 | Release Date: 2007-06-25 | Download
- No changes specified