- Version 4.3 | Release Date: 2013-11-02 | Download
What's New in Version 4.3
Fixed the transparent border issue. Icons was exporting icons with a 1 pixel transparent border. This has been fixed.
Removed OpenFeint Support
- Version 4.2 | Release Date: 2013-09-26 | Download
What's New in Version 4.2
iOS7 Icons were not being exported by default in though they were checked. This has been fixed
- Version 4.1 | Release Date: 2013-09-18 | Download
What's New in Version 4.1
- iOS7 Support
- User Guide Integrated into Application Help
- New Profile for generating iOS7 icons
- Fixed to work with MBP Retina so that images are not doubled in size
- Fixed needing to enable Show Alerts to export icons
- Version 4.0 | Release Date: 2012-07-26 | Download
What's New in Version 4.0
- Brand New Intuitive UI with utilizing a color scheme that offers a professional feel.
- Batch Processing - Load and work with multiple Icon images, apply a single profile to multiple images and export all at once.
- New Export Options include exporting Mac icons to an iconset folder including all the necessary icons for the new Mac Book Pro Retina Display.
- The ICNS export option now includes a 1024x1024 icon as well as all other icons necessary for the new Mac Book Pro with Retina Display
- The iTunesArtwork export option now includes exporting iTunes artwork @2x
- The main editor window can now display images at their actual size or can be zoomed to fit the current window size
- You can now add your own custom overlays. If you have pre-made templates such as frames you can easily add these to your image using Icons
- Corners and Shine are now finally 2 separate options, you now have the ability to apply only corners or only glass or both.
- iDevices and FavIcons have been consolidate into 1 preview windows allowing for a more productive workflow by viewing all of your previews at once.
- Icons is now Sandboxed
- The issue of only allowing 512x512 @ 72 dpi images has been fixed. You can now load any sized image at any DPI and Icons will automatically adjust accordingly.
- Previously rounded corners may have appeared a little jagged or not quite anti-aliased. This has been fixed.
- Version 3.5 | Release Date: 2012-04-24 | Download
What's New in Version 3.5
- Added Italian Localization
- Added support for iPad Retina Icons (Application, Spotlight, Settings)
- Settings are now retained when loading new icons
- Version 3.4 | Release Date: 2011-10-06 | Download
What's New in Version 3.4
- Fixed bug that did not save text overlay when generating an ICNS file.
- Fixed crash on startup for 10.6.8
- French Localization
- Version 3.3 | Release Date: 2011-09-10 | Download
What's New in Version 3.3
- Export for Reflection Image has been fixed so you no longer have to select to export other images to get the reflection image to export
- Exporting of Reflection Image no longer causes all other images to be exported with reflection.
- There was an issue with a folder not being created in Snow Leopard for the Profiles database. This has been fixed
- Icons now supports window resizing so you are no longer limited to the default GUI size.
- Support has been added to work with Lion in Full Screen mode.
- Full Screen mode supports viewing all of the icon previews simultaneously.
- All Preview Windows can be displayed at the same time but if there isn't enough screen space to show them all, they will be shown in a stack.
- Version 3.2 | Release Date: 2011-08-18 | Download
What's New in Version 3.2
- Added an Option to Turn Alerts on or off
- Added an Opacity Slider for Text Overlay
- Fixed Profiles - Profiles were not saving, this issue has been fixed
- Fixed Apply to Folder - Security settings in Lion broke the Apply to Folder option. This has been fixed.
- Version 3.1 | Release Date: 2011-07-12 | Download
<div class="product-review" metrics-loc="Titledbox_What's New in Version 3.1" more-text="More">
What's New in Version 3.1
<p>Bug Fixes:<br /><br />- There was an issue when trying to export icons and saving with text overlay when you didn't have any additional options such as Rounded Corners or Rounded Corners & Glass selected, that it wouldn't save the Icons with Text Overlay, this has been fixed.<br /><br />- The scroll bars are now set to automatically hide when they are not needed.<br /><br />New:<br /><br />- App Icon has been updated.</p>
Licence: Commercial with demo