- Version 2.0.3 | Release Date: 2010-06-04 | Download
- No changes specified
- Version 1.9 | Release Date: 2009-05-12 | Download
Aquafadas is happy to announce the availability of iDive 1.9. This version adds several new features and is recommended for all users.
- completely rewritten Capture Module to take advantage of the more modern Quicktime functionalities and incorporate many of the user requested features.
- improved support for on-the-fly compression in the capture modul.e
- new possibility to drop frames between clips.
- new possibility to specify what the camcorder should do after recording.
- improved support for the end of tape detection.
- improved naming of frames when exporting in bulk.
- fixed a number of issues when sorting sources in the Sources list.
- fixed a bug when setting a custom aspect ratio. The movie now plays with the correct ratio and the exported frames are correct.
- added support for the Turbo.264 hardware accelerator.
- fixed a problem in the Date Picker
- various other enhancements and performance improvements.
- improved localization.
- Version 1.8 | Release Date: 2007-08-20 | Download
â¢ The new capture module has the following features:
-ability to capture DV for FCP/FCE. Ability to add a timecode track and set the timecode source
-ability to capture and compress on the fly in a variety of formats (offline, MPEG, H264,...) and setting a variety of options (bitrate, fps)
-pre roll function to ensure that the capture process starts at the currentluy displayed frame
-capture settings: save your capture, compression and sampling options to reuse them later
-ability to switch the scene detection on/off
-ability to calculate the thumbnails after the capture is complete, to avoid any disruption on less capable machines.
â¢ Ability to create Tape groups and organize tapes in those groups.
â¢ Ability to move tapes between libraries.
â¢ Ability to create hierarchies in the Imported Files node. Ability to move clips in that hierarchy.
â¢ Ability to import files or drag and drop video files in a specific node of the imported files hierarchy.
â¢ New wizard lets you repair libraries, find unconnected tapes and restore your library structure.
â¢ New UI organization for tagging: tags palette and support for favorites.
â¢ New handling of iMovie projects upon export. Clips names are now restored in iDive.
â¢ New functions to copy original or compressed videos to a folder...available under the Clips menu
â¢ Improved clip splitting: you can now split clips even if they only have compressed footage.
â¢ Added the ability to print the tape name in the Contact Sheets.
â¢ Mosaic is now gone and replaced by PulpMotion
â¢ PDF documentation.
â¢ various bug fixes:
- various capture enhancements: better handling of the end of tape, etc...
- ability to split clip when there are no timecodes,
- fixed various movie importing bugs where the resulting clip could have black frames
- various User Interface improvements
- Version 1.7.1 | Release Date: 2006-07-11 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Commercial with demo