- Version 2.3.1 | Release Date: 2013-06-25 | Download
What's New in Version 2.3.1
Fixes bug when adding assignments where the weight field is rendered non-functional.
- Version 2.2 | Release Date: 2012-08-17 | Download
What's New in Version 2.2
- Simplified adding Years, Semesters, Courses and Assignments
- You can now add data much easier and edit data simply by double clicking whatever item you want to edit.
- Future version will also make it easier to have courses that do not have assignments. Till then you can simply use the curve field and enter a 95 for an A, 85 for a B, 75 for a C and 65 for a D and delete all assignment values. This will calculate just fine.
- I love feedback, please feel free to send it my way at [email protected]
- Mountain Lion support, Retina display support
- Version 2.1 | Release Date: 2012-04-20 | Download
What's New in Version 2.1
- Drag and Drop
- Rearranging Items
- Graph can now scroll to handle larger number of semesters
- Minor bug fixes
- Version 2.0 | Release Date: 2012-04-11 | Download
What's New in Version 2.0
- Brand new release, completely redesigned from the ground up
- Handles individual assignments, curves, pass/fail classes and any number of schools
- Better organizes schools, classes and semesters are separate entities so you can drill down to the finest details of your record.
- Allows import of iGrades 1.0 files
- Introductory price of 1.99 through April. 4.99 beginning May
- Enhanced for OS X Lion
- Note: Requires OS X Lion 10.7.3
- Version 1.0.1 | Release Date: 2012-01-22 | Download
- No changes specified