Licence: Commercial with demo
- Version 1.1 | Release Date: 2013-07-18 | Download
- Allows searching by Apple Mail accounts, mailboxes, and folders.
- Negated searches allow finding items that do not contain a particular selector (eg: word, contact, etc). For example, you can negate a search term by typing an exclamation mark before you type the term (eg: "!pluto" searches for all emails that do not contain the word "pluto").
- Can search for emails in trash folders using a "Trashed Emails" selector.
- Added "Email" menu to the main menu bar with some convenient commands like Reply and Forward.
There are many other changes, fixes, and improvements, including faster response while typing, expanded listing results, and more. The full list of changes and fixes can be found at the InfoClick release notes page.
- Version 1.0 | Release Date: 2013-01-09 | Download
- No changes specified