- Version 4.0a5 | Release Date: 2009-07-02 | Download
New in this version:
- 90% new code, compared to ircle 3.1.2. Moving towards object oriented model and MVC architecture.
- Supports UTF-8 all over. This means ircle can display foreign script systems, and you can type in any foreign script as well.
- Much larger text buffer (uses MLTE from Apple now).
- Removed (*a lot of*) heritage code for OS 9, OS X 10.0 through OS X 10.2.
- New Preferences and window layouts.
- Added search field in server list, and channel list, like the one in iTunesâ¢
- Log files are saved in UTF-8 format as well.
- Runs a little faster.
- Integrated DCC status in Connections window.
- a lot more.
Known bugs and problems:
- Does not read preferences files created by ircle 3.1.2. This will be fixed.
- Some scripts may fail. We are welcoming your comments.
- Faces window does not show anything. We are thinking about integrating the faces (avatars) in the Userlist.
- Text scrolling on 10.3.9 and 10.4 not as expected. Working on that one.
- DCC status does not show all necessary information. DCC does work though.
- Video window needs work. Audio/Video streaming does work.
- Does not contain any other translation than English. Will add new translations soon.
- Version 3.1.2 | Release Date: 2007-04-01 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Shareware (22.50 $)