- Version 3.3 | Release Date: 2012-02-15 | Download
New in Version 3.3
SIP Library Bug fixes.
Voice quality Enhancement.
- Version 3.2 | Release Date: 2011-09-08 | Download
- Address book plugin compatibility for Lion OS X 10.7.
- reported bug fixes.
- Version 3.0 | Release Date: 2011-03-21 | Download
- Call Timeout
- Improved Asterisk support
- Version 2.8 | Release Date: 2010-12-02 | Download
- Voicemail Indicator
- Enhanced Security with SRTP voice encryption
- Facebook import, sync and call contacts.
- LDAP support for external address book
- Additional Call Transfer Support
- Improved Firewall Support
- last calls display format changed
- Call Mute
- Trim erroneous characters from server address
- Audio port remapping
- Version 2.7 | Release Date: 2010-01-20 | Download
What's new in iSoftPhone 2.7
- Call Panel with in-call options:
Acoustic Echo Cancellation.
Alternate Audio device for Speaker Phone.
- Web Call Back.
- Do Not Disturb button.
- Volume Controls for each audio device.
- SMS character counter.
- Improved latency.
- Version 2.6 | Release Date: 2009-08-13 | Download
- new SIP library (better SIP servers support).
- TLS-SIP support.
- Advanced SIP settings handled automatically.
- DayLite support enhanced.
- several minor bugs fixed.
- Version 2.5 | Release Date: 2009-05-05 | Download
- Daylite users can access customer details directly from iSoftPhone.
- CISCO server support.
- Sending PUBLISH is an option now.
- Listen RTP Port now selects a range of ports.
- Call Duration in Call History.
- fixed dropping calls after 15-20 min.
- minor bug fixes.
- Version 2.4 | Release Date: 2008-10-23 | Download
- Voicemail Support.
- Applescript to support 3rd party applications.
- Advanced SIP settings.
- Sip server description.
- Reconnection after changing server settings in Preferences.
- New audio converter version for recording calls.
- New Voicemail button.
- bug with sipgate.de (improper call answering).
- bug fix for 1und1.de.
- Version 2.3 | Release Date: 2008-07-15 | Download
- SMS when supported by server.
- SMS and IM chat integrated with OS X address book.
- Presence showing users online/offline.
- Presence status switching.
- Privacy, block users from messaging/calling and viewing online status.
- Port auto discovery - supports networks where SIP is blocked.
- Open iSoftPhone from Growl Notification.
- Version 2.2 | Release Date: 2008-04-14 | Download
- Dock icon indicate missed calls.
- Prompt before quitting (when using Cmd+Q).
- Crash under osx 10.4 when calling from iSP Address Book.
- Problem answering multiple incoming calls, when logged to a server with several accounts.
- Problem with sip.mujtelefon.cz fixed.
- Problem with sip.mcm.net.mx fixed.
- Version 2.1 | Release Date: 2008-03-20 | Download
What's new in iSoftPhone 2.1?
- Dial Prefix to access external numbers from local PABX.
- Improved Conference calling.
- Recoded VoIP engine to improve performance.
- Fixed bug for audio device being dropped.
- Minor bug fixes based on crash reports.
- Version 2.0 | Release Date: 2008-01-14 | Download
- Call Recording.
- Pop-up dial window for multiple contact numbers.
- Search for string automatically in address book.
- Sip Trace log limited in size to enhance performance.
- Refreshed interface.
- Default settings used in 'My Sip Account'.
- Additional support for non
-standard provider configurations.
- NAT Traversal improvements.
- Version 1.5 | Release Date: 2007-11-29 | Download
- Leopard Compatible.
- Call Transferring.
- Local SIP port can be set by a user.
- CRM Integration with Daylite featuring two-way support (dialing from DayLite and looking for incoming numbers in DayLite (DayLite must be launched)).
- Conference Call improvement (when callers are on different SIP servers).
- Refreshed interface.
- Hangs during starting up are fixed.
- Some problems during connections fixed.
- Version 1.4 | Release Date: 2007-07-11 | Download
- P2P + Bonjour.
- DTMF sound/info support
- Sleep/Wakeup Support
- Tooltips for Address Book and Last Calls.
- Quick start after application launch.
- Incoming number is now properly assigned to entries in the Address Book.
- Incoming voice quality standard improved for some servers (freephonie.net).
- Bluetooth device caused occasional hang-up - fixed.
- Presence bug fixed - sometimes contacts were not shown as being 'online' in the Address Book.
- Duration of a call in the Last Calls sometimes had the wrong value - fixed.
- For some servers (sipgate.de) iSoftPhone couldn't receive calls - bug fixed.
- Version 1.3 | Release Date: 2007-06-05 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Shareware ($35)