- Version 4.5b | Release Date: 2009-09-21 | Download
Reenable 10.4 (Tiger) support.
- Version 4.4 | Release Date: 2009-09-17 | Download
For Mac OS X 10.5 and 10.6, the current stable version is is 4.4.
- Version 4.0 | Release Date: 2009-03-25 | Download
Version 4.0 provides experimental support for new ways to obscure background windows -- crystals, dots and bloom -- and allows you to suspend Isolator when the Finder is the frontmost application (so you can see your desktop icons). It also works better with ExposÃ© and Spaces, and fixes bugs relating to greyed-out menus and dock hiding.
- Version 3.46beta | Release Date: 2009-03-10 | Download
Fixed bugs involving multiple monitors and window filters.
- Version 3.40beta | Release Date: 2008-06-16 | Download
Code tidying; added informative floating window on first run. This is expected to become 3.5.
- Version 3.38b | Release Date: 2008-06-10 | Download
Provides experimental support for new ways to obscure background windows -- crystals, dots and bloom -- and allows you to suspend Isolator when the Finder is the frontmost application (so you can see your desktop icons). It also works better with ExposÃ© and Spaces, and fixes bugs relating to greyed-out menus and dock hiding.
- Version 3.37beta | Release Date: 2008-06-08 | Download
3.31beta: Ensure that 'Check for updates' box always comes to the front, prevent
ing greyed-out menu items. Fix minor logic problem with Dock hiding.
3.32beta: Experimental support for new ways to obscure background windows -- poi
ntillize, crystallize, bloom
3.33beta: Improve login item code
3.34beta: Better interactions with Spaces and Expose.
3.35beta: Option to suspend Isolator when the Finder is frontmost (allows you to
see desktop icons when using the Finder)
3.36beta: Better window effects and compositing
3.37beta: Bring back the bloom effect
- Version 3.32beta | Release Date: 2008-06-05 | Download
Experimental support for new ways to obscure background windows -- pointillize, crystallize, bloom
- Version 3.31beta | Release Date: 2008-06-05 | Download
Bugfixes: Ensure that 'Check for updates' box always comes to the front, preventing greyed-out menu items. Fix minor logic problem with Dock hiding.
- Version 3.3 | Release Date: 2008-06-04 | Download
Restore compatibility with Tiger (lost in 3.2)
- Version 3.2 | Release Date: 2008-06-03 | Download
Enable blurring of background windows as well as (or instead of) covering them up
- Version 3.1beta | Release Date: 2008-05-15 | Download
Experimental: Allow background apps to be blurred.
- Version 3.0 | Release Date: 2008-03-26 | Download
- No longer 'hides' background windows, just covers them up (optional)
- Hides the Dock when you turn Isolator on (optional on Leopard only)
- Support for Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- Support for multiple monitors
- Left-click menubar icon to activate/deactivate Isolator (optional)
- Menubar icon can be disabled
- Default hotkey is now shift-command-i
- Version 1.5beta6 | Release Date: 2008-03-21 | Download
Optionally hide the Dock
- Version 1.5beta4 | Release Date: 2008-03-18 | Download
- Fixed bug where some applications failed to isolate correctly.
- Sparkle support for optional automatic updates.
- Version 1.4beta9 | Release Date: 2008-03-12 | Download
1.4beta9: No new features. Icon tweaked, memory leaks fixed, various invisible code improvements
- Version 1.4beta8 | Release Date: 2008-03-11 | Download
Improve interaction with Finder
- Version 1.4beta7 | Release Date: 2008-03-07 | Download
Don't 'hide' other apps' windows, just cover them up. You can still get the old behaviour through the Preferences window.
- Version 1.4beta5 | Release Date: 2008-03-06 | Download
- Fix bugs with command-tab
- Fix bug where some applications wouldn't hide
- Menu bar icon can be switched off
- Optionally, left-clicking menu bar icon switches isolating on and off
- Version 1.4b | Release Date: 2007-12-03 | Download
Adds support for Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) and for multiple monitors (including hot-plugging of monitors). Note that the default hotkey has changed to shift-command-i.
- Version 1.3beta | Release Date: 2007-11-21 | Download
BETA version: Leopard compatibility, now handles multiple monitors.
- Version 1.0 | Release Date: 2007-02-13 | Download
- No changes specified