- Version 3.24 | Release Date: 2012-07-31 | Download
- Improved OS X Mountain Lion support, including Gatekeeper.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Added ability to send diagnostic and usage data.
- Version 4.0 | Release Date: 2011-11-28 | Download
- Full Retina display support, including all new menubar icons and user interface.
- Improved support for OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Added per process network bandwidth monitoring.
- Added support for calendar events.
- Added history graphs for CPU over 1 hour, 24 hours and 7 days.
- Added history graphs for memory over 1 hour, 24 hours and 7 days.
- Added history graphs for disk space over 24 hours and 7 days.
- Added history graphs for disk activity over 5 minutes, 1 hour, 24 hours and 7 days.
- Added history graphs for network activity over 1 hour, 24 hours and 7 days.
- Added history graphs for load averages over 5 minutes, 1 hour, 24 hours and 7 days.
- Added history graphs for sensors over 1 hour, 24 hours and 7 days..
- Added more detailed GPU monitoring.
- Added the ability to change fan speed from the menubar.
- Added SMART status monitoring to disks.
- Added read and write IOPS to disks.
- Combined Disks and Disk Activity.
- Improved icon.
- Hundreds of bug fixes and other minor improvements.
- Version 3.16 | Release Date: 2011-02-18 | Download
Added GPU memory usage to CPU extra dropdown.
Added name of active GPU to CPU extra dropdown.
Added support for IPv6 addresses in network extra.
Added support for multiple IP addresses in network extra.
Localized names in the combined extra.
Fixed bug with terabyte values in the network extra dropdown.
Fixed bug with german fuzzy clock translation.
- Version 3.11 | Release Date: 2010-12-13 | Download
Improved sensor support for late 2010 MacBook Air's
Improved sensor support for Intel based XServe's
Fixed bug with temperature sensor support on MDD G4's
Fixed bug with empty fields in the Combined extra causing incorrect display of the CPU extra in the source list
- Version 3.03 | Release Date: 2010-07-09 | Download
- Added support for sensor monitoring on 2010 MacBook Pros and Mac Minis.
- Added an optional moon phase icon to the Date & Time extra.
- Added an optional transparent calendar icon to the Date & Time extra.
- Added an option to hide UPSs from the menubar.
- Improved stability.
- Improved city searching.
- Fixed bug with fan speeds being reset to default after sleep.
- Many more enhancements.
- Version 3.02 | Release Date: 2010-05-26 | Download
- Added easier to find Uninstall buttons in extras and preferences app when trial is over.
- Added generic Eastern/Central/Mountain/Pacific cities for USA.
- Improved fan speed control.
- Fixed bug that could cause some of the extras to crash.
- Fixed bug with network scaling slider showing incorrect value after relaunch.
- Fixed bugs with clock format editors.
- Minor localization fixes.
- Version 3.01 | Release Date: 2010-04-28 | Download
- Improved translations.
- Added battery monitoring of newer Apple Wireless Keyboards.
- Fixed bug with fan speed menu not being in sync with prefs.
- Fixed bug with fan speed being reset to default when power adapter is connected in some cases.
- Fixed bug with fan speed not be set to custom setting after reboot.
- Fixed crash in memory extra.
- Fixed bugs with fuzzy clock in some languages.
- Fixed bug with battery display incorrectly showing 100% in rare cases.
- Fixed bug with âEdit Preferencesâ button not being hidden in Battery extra.
- Fixed a bug where CPU pie chart didnât respect the âUse black graphs and icons in menubarâ setting.
- Battery display can now be empty when âCustomize menubar for different statesâ is enabled.
- Version 3.0 | Release Date: 2010-04-23 | Download
- No changes specified
- Version 2.0 | Release Date: 2009-09-03 | Download
- Mac OS X 10.6 support (requires at least Mac OS X 10.5).
- Aqua skin support in all dropdowns.
- New menubar layout selectors.
- Installer now allows you to install for all users.
- Added option for âPreferences...â item on each dropdown.
- Added red and purple skins.
- Display options for each mode are built into the new layout selector.
- New calendar and world clocks.
- Added over 20,000 new cities to world clock database.
- You can now add custom cities to the world clock database.
- Added several new clock formatters.
- New clock format selector.
- Calendar icon can now be place anywhere.
- Fixed bugs with week number calculations.
- Calendar supports any day as the first day of the week.
- Improved calendar support for countries where weekends are on thursday and friday.
- Date in Date & Time dropdown now uses the full date format as specified in the International or Language & Text preference pane in system preferences.
- Option to group items together for CPU extra.
- Improved CPU dropdown display on 16 core systems.
- Added pie graph mode to CPU.
- Option to limit CPU history graph to 1 item.
- Added Console item to CPU and Memory extras.
- Added pie graph mode to Disk Usage.
- Added disk ejecting.
- Added disk mounting.
- You can now have multiple disks or sensors in the menubar.
- Network disks are now support in Disk Usage extra.
- Added option to use base 10 match for calculating hard drive sizes (same as Finder in 10.6).
- Added Disk Utility item to disks extra.
- Added new Activity extra for disk activity.
- New Sensors extra replaces the Temperatures and Fans & Electrics extras.
- Option to hide ârpmâ suffix from menubar display for fans.
- Fixed bug with âdisable on batteryâ option for S.M.A.R.T drive temperature monitoring.
- Support for battery cell voltages.
- Added Overlay graph type to Network extra.
- Added option to scale network graphs to visible peak.
- Added network location switching.
- Added dot mode to Network & Activity extras.
- Improved support for 2009 Mac Pros.
- Removed Bluetooth extra (most features will be included in a new extra later on).
- Version 1.3 | Release Date: 2008-06-04 | Download
Hereâs the full list of changesâ¦
Text shadows that match Leopardâs menubar text shadows and rounded graph corners (the text shadows are editable).
Copy IP buttons, PPP controls (both 10.5 only)
Electric sensors in Fans extra
The Fans extra has been renamed âFans & Powerâ. It can now monitor power, current and voltage sensors on PPC and Intel Macs.
added to mem extra plus updates that should fix any problems people were having, better launchcfm names.
Weâve added something we call âactual running timeâ. This is the computer uptime minus the time itâs been asleep, so the actual time itâs been actively doing something.
Swapped order of disk activity arrows - read is now on top
Added font size options for most menubar text modes
Added shadow options for most menubar text modes
Added process monitoring to memory extra
Added PPP controls to network extra (10.5 only)
Added configuration switching for network connections where applicable - vpn, modem, bluetooth (10.5)
Added option to use rounded corners on menubar graph modes
Leaner date & time dropdown
Added current read/write values as text to activity monitoring in drives extra/li>
Improved support for LaunchCFM application names in process monitoring
Fixed display bug with memory pie graph when âMEMâ label was turned off
Aqua skin in date & time extra now respects the system theme (10.5)
Bug fixes with using a SMART drive as the primary temperature sensor
Improved SMART temperature monitoring
Fixed math bug in used/free mode in memory extra
Added option to disable SMART temperature monitoring when running on battery power
Added basic accessibility support to all extras
Updated Preference Pane interface
Updated clock format selector
Replaced old world clock format options with a new format selector
Added Power/Voltage/Current monitoring support to updated fans extra (now known as Fans & Power)
Updated process monitoring server
Added ability to copy ip addresses in the network extra (10.5 only)
Improved MDD temperature support
Improved Macbook Air temperature support
Network extra will now shows decimal values for KB/Kb values
Added option to to show removable media in disks extra
Improved support for vpn connections in network extra
- Version 1.3 | Release Date: 2008-06-04 | Download
- No changes specified
- Version 1.2 | Release Date: 2007-10-31 | Download
See the full list of changes here: http://islayer.com/blog/?p=236
- Version 1.1 | Release Date: 2007-09-03 | Download
- Redesigned the entire pref pane interface
- Added support for 24 hour time in world clocks section
- Added support for temperature monitoring of S.M.A.R.T. capable hard drives
- Added ability to re-order world clock in preference pane
- Added activity monitor button to CPU extra (10.5 only)
- Added activity monitor button to memory extra (10.5 only)
- Added iSync button to Bluetooth extra
- Added option to show usage breakdowns in CPU graphs
- Added option to show usage breakdowns in memory graphs
- Added option to use custom graph colors in CPU extra
- Added option to use custom graph colors in memory extra
- Added option to choose if inactive memory is treated as free.
- Swap display in memory extra now displays used swap (previously just total swap)
- Added option to show week numbers in calendar
- Added option to hide/show am/pm in world clocks
- Fixed bug with time changes not being reflected in date & time extra
- Fixed bug with network filtering
- Added option to use monday as first day of week in calendar
- Fixed bug with 3rd load average value in CPU extra
- Fixed display bug with long values in network extra
- Reduced minimum size of history graphs in CPU and memory extras
- Added support for graphs in network extra
- Added ability to view other months in calendar (10.5 only)
- Redesigned calendar and world clocks in date & time extra
- Clicking on disk icons will open the drive in Finder (10.5 only)
- Fixed bug with display on 24 clock
- Added Network Utility & Internet Connect buttons to network extra (10.5 only)
- Improved 10.5 support
- Version 1.0 | Release Date: 2007-06-21 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Shareware ($16)