- Version 1.2.2 | Release Date: 2014-03-21 | Download
What's New in Version 1.2.2
Who said they needed export to external calendars (“as many as possible, you know what we mean”)?
Who said that online classes are a super vital feature any schedule planner should have?
Well, no need to wait anymore, we added BOTH to this update!
And let us tell you that export schedule feature works to all external calendars you might be using. We posted a cute visualization on our blog, by the way ;)
How would you like to be able to immediately find necessary course, class, assignment or note in iStudiez Pro? Just start typing in the search field within the app and you’ll see the list of all matching entries.
And now you can add online classes without any association with time, location and room. Add the class, see it above all classes in today view, click the link and go study!
The flexibility of setting up your schedule is now improved. You can set up classes that take place every odd/even working days. Nice bonus, hah?
We actually had to do some fixing as well: shift schedule issue, holiday schedule refresh issue, percent GPA scale saving issue…
Oh, and if you wish you can turn off notifications on a device where you do not wish to see them. They won’t be disturbing you now on all your devices at once!
In general, we hope you enjoy this update. If anything does not work (the app crashed, your data is lost or your device drowned), well, this is not a perfect world!
We are trying hard to NOT reveal all our upcoming great things to you, and so far we manage, but guys it seems like we really won’t be able to hold it in for long…
Make sure you rate us again and again :)
KNOWN ISSUE: You need to update all devices so that Cloud Sync works properly. If on any of your devices you see the alert stating that Cloud Sync account is unreachable, please update iStudiez Pro on that device.
SHIFT SCHEDULE: all students who have shifting schedule (we call it weird, but whatever :)) will need to double check that everything is set up correctly. The reason for this is that we fixed issues introduced since version 1.2.
- Version 1.2.1 | Release Date: 2013-12-12 | Download
What's New in Version 1.2.1
We've fixed issue with wrong dates in Mini Calendar and also occasional crash on OS X 10.7.
WE’LL BE HAPPY IF YOU UPDATE YOUR REVIEWS IN THE APP STORE!
- Version 1.2 | Release Date: 2013-11-30 | Download
What's New in Version 1.2
This update is OS X 10.9 friendly. The update requires minimum OS X 10.7.
To sync with iStudiez Pro on your iPhone/iPad, you will need to install iStudiez Pro for iOS version 1.7 (compatible with iOS 6 and iOS 7, but does not support iOS 5).
- Version 1.1.2 | Release Date: 2013-06-26 | Download
What's New in Version 1.1.2
• Week pane improvements:
- Ability to increase/decrease Week pane font size
- Ability to hide event types
- Option to zoom Week pane to see small events in detail
- Weekends are marked in grey color
- Option to set start/end time for a day
- Showing number of the week selected
- Option to select all-day events and view details
- Showing event start time
• Option to add classes, exams and holidays from Overview
• Option to edit custom class types
• Copy&Paste option added in Planner for semesters, courses, classes, exams and in Day pane for assignments
• Added assignments badge in toolbar
• Preferences pane redesigned
• Keyboard navigation improved
• Backup saving and loading
• Issue causing application to show notifications for cancelled classes
• Various performance issues
- Version 1.0.9 | Release Date: 2012-07-27 | Download
What's New in Version 1.0.9
Ready for Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion:
• You can finally be notified of all your classes and assignments: Notification Center support added!
• Option to make data backup
• App interface enhanced for the MacBook Pro with Retina display
• Some grade calculation issues
Stability and general app performance improved
- Version 1.0.8 | Release Date: 2012-01-24 | Download
What's New in Version 1.0.8
• Problem when setting up times for classes or exams
• Problem when sync never finishes
• Crash while syncing when on OS X 10.6
• Occasional crash when editing due date for an assignment
• Wrong sorting of semesters in Planner
• Operation of “Show in iCal” and “Bug Report” options on OS X 10.7
• Problem with syncing indication after sleep mode
- Version 1.0.7 | Release Date: 2011-12-30 | Download
What's New in Version 1.0.7
• Ability to set up your own working days settings in the app
• Shift of schedule after holidays (both for timetable based on alternate days as well as based on A&B weeks)
• The app will keep running even when the main window is closed
• Problem when during syncing classes would have shifted for several minutes occasionally (e.g. when 7:00 appears as 7:02 or 7:07)
• Shift to the next day when app is left running overnight
• Crash while syncing
• Performance improved when saving a class and during syncing
• Brazilian and Italian localizations corrected
- Version 1.0.5 | Release Date: 2011-10-11 | Download
What's New in Version 1.0.5
• Fixed "Sync from Mac" behavior;
• Added Sync to Server command allowing to force sync to the server all the data available in iStudiez Pro for Mac;
• Fixed problem when the app loses data after quitting;
• Fixed GPA calculation based on Percent Grading Scale.
- Version 1.0.4 | Release Date: 2011-09-30 | Download
What's New in Version 1.0.4
Please, update your reviews and ratings if version 1.0.4 solved problems that you had experienced with version 1.0.3
• Enhanced for OS X Lion: full screen support, basic restore (app will open where you left it)
• Week view now supports overnight events as well as events that start before 4 a.m.
• Data is saved to disk automatically when any change is made in the app
• Added alert message to prevent occasional delete of courses and semesters
• Fixed synchronization of cancelled classes and exams
• Fixed swapped actions for “Cancel Classes” and “Keep Cancelled” buttons
• Fixed problem causing exams to be duplicated on several days in Overview
• Fixed day change refresh
• Fixed improper ordering of courses in Planner
• Fixed bug preventing input of decimal credits
• Improved drag & drop of classes in Planner
• Improved assignments list layout
• Minor improvements in localizations
- Version 1.0.3 | Release Date: 2011-08-02 | Download
What's New in Version 1.0.3
• Fixed crash related to overnight performance of the app;
• Fixed crash while creating regular schedule;
• Fixed occasional crash while syncing;
• Fixed weekdays control for Lion.
- Version 1.0.2 | Release Date: 2011-07-26 | Download
What's New in Version 1.0.2
IMPORTANT: To sync iStudiez Pro data with your iPhone/iPod or iPad you need to use iStudiez Pro iOS version 1.5.2
What’s new in 1.0.2
• option to add grades to your exams
• added option to enter partners to assignments
• added possibility to assign multiple instructors to classes
• added option to assign instructors to exams
• added option to enter your grading and GPA scales with more precise values, e.g. A+ range is 97.5%-100% (this works for settings and in Planner)
• added GPA scale for percents
• added option to assign negative values for grades
• maximum repeat period for a class is extended to 20 days
• added option to sync cancelled classes
• added option to sync class notes
• added option to keep or restore previously cancelled classes when you any changes are made to the course schedule
• implemented quick look for class details and notes (available if you double click a class or press Space bar when the class is selected)
• added option to navigate week view using your keyboard
BONUS: added new icon to choose from class type icons, also all passed exams will be marked with a cute icon showing the grade received.
Fixed and improved:
• notes to classes will no more be lost when changing any schedule details for particular course/class
• fixed settings sync
• overall performance improved
• fixed problem causing occasional events not to show in Calendar
• fixed occasional switch from letter grades to percent grades causing overall grade to be calculated incorrectly
• fixed hitting and viewing overlapping events in Week view
• fixed occasional crashes
- Version 1.0.1 | Release Date: 2011-03-22 | Download
â¢ Added option to select separate iCal calendars to show in iStudiez Pro
â¢ Added three finger swipe gestures for better navigation
â¢ App will not quit when you close the main window
â¢ Added option to copy/paste classes and exams in Planner
â¢ Added undo/redo option when editing text fields
â¢ Added new icon for iCal Birthdays calendar
â¢ Improved Planner performance
â¢ Improved overall stability of the app
â¢ Almost all localizations corrected
â¢ Fixed option to edit weight names for assignments
- Version 1.0 | Release Date: 2011-03-08 | Download
First official Release.
- Version 1.0 Beta | Release Date: 2011-02-18 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Shareware ($9.99)