- Version 1.4b6 | Release Date: 2009-06-12 | Download
This release is for Tiger and Leopard, and updates Keywurl to support the final release of Safari 4. (Only tested on Leopard as I do not have access to Tiger at this time.) Note: This version occasionally crashes when you right-click on a form field and select "Create Keyword Search". To work around this problem, go into Safari's Preferences and click on the Keywurl tab to edit keywords. A fix is forthcoming.
- Version 1.4.3 | Release Date: 2009-02-25 | Download
KeyWurl has been updated to be compatible with the Safari 4 beta (Leopard only) as well as fixing a minor bug.
A version is also available for users of Safari 3 from the website (that includes the bug fix).
A (slightly) older version remains on the website for Tiger users.
- Version 1.3.5 | Release Date: 2008-03-20 | Download
- Version 1.3.4 | Release Date: 2008-03-19 | Download
Now works on Safari 3.1
- Version 1.3.3 | Release Date: 2008-03-17 | Download
Works with Safari 3.1
- Version 1.2 | Release Date: 2008-03-05 | Download
The latest version is 1.2. New features include:
- Default keyword. The keyword named "default" (if it is defined) is now invoked when no other keyword matches. Google is included as an example. For example, typing "Paris Hilton" in the address bar will now invoke a Google search (albeit a completely pointless one).
- Single-word expansions. You can now create convenience aliases — for example, if you add the keyword "sd" with the expansion "slashdot.org", you can enter just "sd" in the address bar to go there.
- Added per-keyword encoding settings to help with broken web sites that use older <span class="caps">URL </span>and character encodings.
- Version 1.0 | Release Date: 2007-12-22 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: BSD License