- Version 1.7 | Release Date: 2011-01-11 | Download
- Microsoft Outlook '11 Integration.
- Crash when importing email attachments.
- Unable to Attach .eml and .rtf Documents to an inserted Item before saving.
- Auto-detect Dropbox folder location.
- Updated help to communicate Dropbox and MobileSync folder locations.
- Version 1.6 | Release Date: 2010-10-21 | Download
- Sync to iPhone via Dropbox.
- Sync preferences.
- Simplified preferences window.
- Improved Serial Number Scanner.
- Displaying Quoted-Printable encoded Email with Japanese Fonts.
- Turned off debugging info logged to console.
- Library migration window not closing.
- Publisher URL detection breaks with .oc.uk.
- "Can not merge file" error when importing a .licensekeeper (MacUpdate) data files.
- Serial Scanner truncating terminal '=' in some serial numbers.
- Version 1.5.9 | Release Date: 2010-06-22 | Download
- Crash when no defualt email client application can be detected.
- Not auto-scanning email archives when they are attached.
- Changing a product's title should resort the product list.
- Title field should be selected when adding a new product.
- Version 1.5.8 | Release Date: 2010-05-11 | Download
- New: Serial Scanning formats
- Fixed: certain launch conditions would lead to duplicate LicenseKeeper entries in library
- Fixed a bug where certain license keys would fail during registration.
- Version 1.5.6 | Release Date: 2010-03-30 | Download
- Now Handles duplicate app icon records that were causes data migrations to fail
- Reveal in Finder and Launch menu items were broken
- XML Import for LicenseKeeper (MacUpdate) needed a more descriptive label
- Parsing registered email addresses that include "+"
- Now gracefully committing changes during autosave and save operations
- Additional Serial Number Scanner recognized formats
- Support for new online store and registration system
- Version 1.5.5 | Release Date: 2010-03-05 | Download
- Menu fonts on Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Launching and Refreshing apps who's titles don't match their executable names
- Could not merge changes error message
- "Locate App" menu item
- New Serial number scanner recognized formats
- Version 1.5.4 | Release Date: 2010-01-18 | Download
- Crash: Dragging Email to Source List
- Unable to export email with "/" in the subject.
- Unable to view email with a special case boundary definition
- Not auto-scrolling to imported app.
- Can't import applications after adding a new empty product record
- Serial number scanner dectecting false positives
- Decoding of Quoted-Printable encoded subject in email
- Version 1.5.3 | Release Date: 2009-12-15 | Download
This free update fixes the source of the most commonly reported crashes.
- Crash when importing from data files (Text, XML, etc)
- Crash when importing applications via Drag & Drop
- Failed imports when .licensekeeper (MacUpdate Promo) files contained commas in some of their values.
- Version 1.5.2 | Release Date: 2009-11-03 | Download
- New MacUpdate Promo import file.
- Functions deprecated by Snow Leopard.
- Version 1.5.1 | Release Date: 2009-10-01 | Download
- New Serial Number Scanning formats
- XML import now supports merging with existing library data
- Blurry source list icons
- Text Import doesn't support single-quotes as field delimiters
- Text Import doesn't support multi-line quoted field values (ie notes or comments)
- Text Export filters out field delimiters from field values to prevent invalid CSV files.
- Text Export no longer filters out line breaks from data content
- Version 1.5 | Release Date: 2009-08-25 | Download
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard support
- Print now correctly displays a preview in the Print dialog window.
- Minor print output style improvements
- Memory leak during XML import
- Version 1.4.10 | Release Date: 2009-08-12 | Download
- Email is garbled when content-type is plain/text and content-transfer-encoding is base64.
- Importing XML documents now works with more files that aren't correctly encoded with UTF8.
- Progress sheet dismissed too early on long external data imports.
- Removed demo limit on text file imports.
- Memory leaks during app import.
- Fixed crash due to thread collision in AppShelf importing.
- Fixed crash due to thread collision in cache manager.
- Version 1.4.9 | Release Date: 2009-07-09 | Download
- Drag & Drop email attachments between app records not working.
- Improved Getting Started section in Help
- Version 1.4.8 | Release Date: 2009-06-23 | Download
- Import AppShelf MacHeist and MacUpdate data files
- Import XML data files from "The Serial Keeper"
- New Crash Reporter
- Loss of application icons after undoing an app import
- Loss of attachments after undoing an attachment import
- Crash on first launch if localizations are not installed or missing.
- Crash on drag & drop of attachments between app entries.
- HTML unsafe text in Notes field breaks printing
- Version 1.4.7 | Release Date: 2009-05-25 | Download
- Rare crash during drag & drop importing applications
- Rare crash during library migration from previous LicenseKeeper library formats
- Auto-save causes typing focus in Notes field to jump around
- Memory leaks
- Removed extra log message
- Added new Serial Scanner formats
- Version 1.4.6 | Release Date: 2009-04-02 | Download
- Rare crash when importing or exporting applications and documents
- Rare crash when logging an error condition
- Hang when checking LicenseKeeper license while importing several apps during an auto-save cycle
- Missing attachments due to auto-save starting before data is fully initialized
- Drag & Drop export of attachments
- Drag & Drop import of attachments from Eagle Filer
- Undo for Notes field
- Confusing error message when attaching license file
- Support for more viewable text attachments
- Export from attachments contextual menu
- Help on scanning serial numbers
- Attachments contextual menu wording
- Version 1.4.5 | Release Date: 2009-02-07 | Download
- Added support for several new serial number formats to the email scanner
- Fixed false positives when scanning PayPal receipt emails
- Yojimbo Import now skips bad records and continues importing the remaining records.
- Yojimbo import was potentially exposing private info to the console log.
- Version 1.4.4 | Release Date: 2008-11-13 | Download
- Serial Number Scanner
- Added support for several new serial number formats
- Fixed false positives in PayPal receipt emails
- Fixed small memory leak
- Fixed memory leak when exporting attachments
- Fixed memory leak during registration check
- Fixed memory leak when viewing PDF attachments
- Version 1.4.3 | Release Date: 2008-08-19 | Download
- New: Serial Scanning: VMWare Fusion (HTML Email)
- Fixed: Importing LicenseKeeper library file creates duplicate LicenseKeeper app records.
- Fixed: Notes with certain characters can't be viewed. (Introduced with 1.4.2).
- Fixed: Viewing Notes created prior to version 1.0.1 displays raw RTF codes.
- Fixed: Added improved error handling to attachment export via pastboard.
- Version 1.4.2 | Release Date: 2008-07-31 | Download
- New: Serial Scanning: Sandvox.
- New: Serial Scanning: Twitterrific.
- New: Serial Scanning: VideoDrive.
- New: Reveal app in Finder.
- New: Toolbar button for Refresh All Apps.
- New: Hot Keys for Copying Registered name and email.
- Changed: Hot Key for Copy Serial Number changed to Command-Shift-K.
- Fixed: Importing app info (and refreshing) now prefers the Bundle Name over Bundle Executable for the app title.
- Fixed: UTF8 Broken in Notes Field.
- Fixed: Right-Click (Command-Click) needs to select the table row.
- Fixed: Tabbing from Company to Email fields jumps to "hidden field".
- Fixed: Several memory leaks.
- Version 1.4.1 | Release Date: 2008-05-27 | Download
New in LicenseKeeper 1.4
1. Import Serial Numbers from Text Files
LicenseKeeper will now import registration data from spreadsheet compatible text files in the common Tab Delimited and Comma Separated formats.
2. Import Serial Number Records from Yojimbo
LicenseKeeper will copy data directly from your Yojimbo library and automatically add software icons and other related information.
3. New Serial Number Scanner formats
LicenseKeeper's Serial Number Scanner now recognizes even more registration email and serial number formats.
4. Improvements to the Data Export User Interface
LicenseKeeper remembers settings from your last export.
5. And More
Version 1.4 improves LicenseKeeper in several ways including user interface tweaks and bug fixes.
- Version 1.3.4 | Release Date: 2008-04-17 | Download
- New: Added new Serial Number Scanner formats.
- Fixed: Delete Attachment menu item disabled for all non-email attachments.
- Fixed: Serial Number Scanner false positives.
- Version 1.3.3 | Release Date: 2008-03-26 | Download
- Fixed: Performance issue when selecting/deselecting attached email.
- Fixed: Crash when attaching email encounters error.
- Fixed: Rare crash when attaching a document.
- Fixed: Launch Arrows don't disable for plug-ins, pref-panes, etc.
- Fixed: Launch Product menu item doesn't disable for plug-ins, pref-panes, etc.
- Fixed: Scan for Serial Number should be disabled for unsupported attachments.
- Fixed: Scan for Serial Number false positives.
- Fixed: Toolbar items missing tool tips.
- Version 1.3.2 | Release Date: 2008-02-28 | Download
- New: Import Applications by dragging to LicenseKeeper dock icon, even when not running.
- New: Attach/Import toolbar buttons now have + badge.
- Fixed: Serial Number Scanning SpeedDownload.
- Fixed: Serial Number Scanning DiskWarrior.
- Fixed: Serial Number Scanning Changes.
- Fixed: Serial Number Scanning codes containing forward slash.
- Fixed: Status bar redraw bug.
- Fixed: Send Feedback now includes LicenseKeeper version in subject.
- Version 1.3.1 | Release Date: 2008-02-05 | Download
- New: Purchase Price currency format now uses currency specific formatting.
- Fixed: Drag and drop from Entourage.
- Fixed: Can't disable export values on Export sheet.
- Fixed: Serial Scanning Mail Direct Pro email.
- Fixed: Delete key on Attachments, tries to incorrectly delete the product.
- Version 1.3 | Release Date: 2008-01-31 | Download
- Detailed Reports: Print selected product, all products, and attachments.
- Export to plain text with delimited values
- Auto Fill from AddressBook profiles (Auto, Home, Work)
- Search by Registered Name
- Search by Registered Company
- High resolution Leopard ready application icon.
- Serial Scanning performance improvements
- Attachments can now be sorted by Name or Date.
- Leopard friendly Status Bar.
- Redesigned Library Upgrade progress window.
- Help Book
- Latest Sparkle Plus software update framework
- Type ahead on Open/Save sheet.
- Type ahead on product and attachment lists.
- Drag and Drop images directly to attachments from Safari and other browsers.
- Drag & Drop images from Safari and other browsers to App Icon well.
- Drag & Drop images to App Icon well on Tiger
- Drag & Drop app import showing overlaid app icons on Tiger
- Serial scanning for PotionStore email receipts.
- Serial scanning wrongly grabbing phone numbers.
- Print is now disabled for non-printable attachments
- Drag and Drop license file to register Hazel
- Crash when trying to rearrange attachments using drag & drop
- Crash if the application support and cache paths are longer than 1024 characters
- Removed logging debug messages to the console
- Importing applications and refreshing their info resulted in different sized icons
- Crash while migrating library.
- Scanning LiquidLedger serial number
- Serial Scanning would cause LicenseKeeper to hang on certain emails
- Crash related to threading issues between auto save and importing apps.
- Products list not scrolling to imported application on Leopard.
- Duplicate application entries when importing multiple apps at once.
- Importing email with attachments got broken by Leopard Mail.
- Attachments are now selected upon import.
- Allow license file to be attached inside a batch of drag-and-drop attachments.
- Selecting an attachment is very slow.
- Viewing php file attachments.
- Viewing of Base64 encoded email attachments.
- Resizing attachment window does not scale PDF.
- Email with no subject was displayed as raw source.
- Signed Email doesn't parse correctly.
- Printing Legacy style Email would sometimes cause a crash.
- Printed Legacy style Email missing subject, to, and from values.
- Freeze while scanning FileSpot registration email.
- Scanning GarageSale serial number.
- Scanning DiscCover serial number.
- Scanning VMWare Fusion serial number.
- Tabbing through fields causes weird status bar drawing glitch on Leopard.
- Dragging images / files on to Image Well doesn't update values immediately.
- Auto save displays error messages during library import.
- Updating product icon leaves old icon cache file behind.
- Version 1.2.4 | Release Date: 2007-10-04 | Download
- Fixed: Purchase Price formats '0' incorrectly to '0,0' on computers using U.S. formatting.
- Fixed: Email with Text as base64 Content-Transfer-Encoding was not being decoded.
- Fixed: Attaching an Email with attached DMG not working correctly.
- Fixed: Hangs While Scanning Noiseware Professional email.
- Fixed: Hangs while scanning Xyle scope email.
- Fixed: Serial Scanning for Acorn from Flying Meat.
- Fixed: Scanned Serial Number is being logged to console.
- Fixed: If User's AddressBook entry has missing name values "(null)" gets inserted.
- Fixed: Improved error handling around AddressBook lookups.
- Fixed: Improved error handling to library migration.
- Version 1.2.3 | Release Date: 2007-09-06 | Download
- Fixed: Incorrect "title is a required value" upon save error
- Fixed: Freezes while scanning some registration email
- Version 1.2.2 | Release Date: 2007-08-13 | Download
- New: Added "Refresh App Info" and "Refresh All Apps" to contextual menus.
- New: Purchase Date is auto-set to serial number email's received date.
- Fixed: Purchase Price format localization
- Fixed: Some App Icons get corrupted upon App Info Refresh.
- Fixed: Replace app icon doesn't delete the old icon file
- Fixed: Windows-1252 Encoded Email displays incorrectly.
- Fixed: "Entourage Email Message" files are now recognized as email.
- Version 1.2.1 | Release Date: 2007-08-07 | Download
* Fixed: Crash upon library upgrade.
* Fixed: Minor memory leak
* Fixed: Library Migration Window remains open but with "completed" message
* Fixed: Typo on Email Scanner preferences pane.
- Version 1.2 | Release Date: 2007-08-02 | Download
- User Interface Makeover
The user interface gets a facelift giving LicenseKeeper a fresh clean modern look.
- Refresh App Information
You can now update an application's information with a click of a button. No more looking for an application's new version and Icon.
- International Currency Support
Track software purchases in U.S. Dollars, Euros, Yen, Pounds, or your own local currency.
- Search your Notes
In addition to searching your data by Product Title and Publisher, you can now find your valuable information by searching through the notes field.
- Huge Attachments
LicenseKeeper no longer limits the size of your attachments. Go ahead and organize installation packages, disk images (DMGs), and zip files with the rest of your information.
- Attach Web Archives and More
You can now attach and view Safari web archives to your records along with all kinds of other files.
- New Serial Number Scanning Engine
The scanning engine has been completely rewritten to provide significant performance and accuracy improvements.
- And More
Version 1.2 improves LicenseKeeper in dozens of other ways including bug fixes and other minor improvements.
- User Interface Makeover
- Version 1.1.2 | Release Date: 2007-05-25 | Download
- Fixed: Crash with embedded HTTPS resources in HTML email
- Fixed: Some multipart formatted emails were mistaken for HTML
- Fixed: Repeated "File Too Large" messages on certain email attachments
- Fixed: Attaching email or files when no product is selected.
- Fixed: Added "lk_license" as a valid license file extension because of Yahoo Mail munging the file name
- Fixed: Check for Updates on startup
- Version 1.1.1 | Release Date: 2007-05-15 | Download
- New: HTML and MIME encoded email is now fully suppported
- New: Quoted-Printable encoded email is now fully supported
- New: Importing Email now automatically imports any email attachments
- New: Scanning now picks up TO: email address as the registeration email, if a serial number is found.
- New: Email attachments can now be directly drag & dropped to LicenseKeeper.
- New: Added "Send Feedback" menu item
- New: Added disk space checks to library upgrade
- Changed: Library backup has been rewritten to use straight file system copy instead of data migration for improved performance and safety.
- Changed: Files larger than 100MB are no longer allowed as attachments. (NOTE: Huge files were causing performance and corruption issues, this limitation will be fixed in a future version)
- Changed: Updated help pages.
- Fixed: Attachment Printing
- Fixed: Printing HTML email now prints background colors and images
- Fixed: New library was not being marked with current version when created.
- Fixed: Full email raw source is now stored in attachment
- Fixed: Email w/o content encoding are treated as plain/text.
- Fixed: Export email attachment now saves the email's complete original raw source (for email attached in 1.1.1 or later)
- Fixed: Parsing of email header info would get confused with certain types of header tags
- Fixed: Improved email header parsing
- Fixed: Serial Number Scan of BuddyPop format
- Fixed: Email Scanning for BareBones Super Get Info
- Fixed: Crash in rare circumstances occurring during check if the LicenseKeeper record is selected.
- Fixed: Crash while checking file attributes for plug-in type
- Fixed: Rare crash caused by certain sorting operations.
- Fixed: Crash during library backup when upgrading.
- Fixed: memory leaks in library upgrade process
- Fixed: Print menu is only enabled for attachments viewer.
- Fixed: Check For "Newer" library versions.
- Fixed: threading issues in Export to XML
- Version 1.1 | Release Date: 2007-04-10 | Download
- Import email from Microsoft Entourage and PowerMail
- Store Dashboard Widgets, Plug-ins, and Preference-Panes
- Track Purchase Date, Price, and Order Number
- Improved Serial Number Scanning
- New Contextual Menus
- Version 1.0.1 | Release Date: 2007-03-12 | Download
- No changes specified
- Version 1.0.0 | Release Date: 2007-03-06 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Shareware (19.95)