- Version 2.0.4 | Release Date: 2010-12-03 | Download
Now 64bit-enabled and compatible with 10.6.5.
A few other small bug fixes (including logging).
- Version 2.0.3 | Release Date: 2008-08-05 | Download
- Fix a crashing bug that could happen while switching tabs
- Fix Macfusion repeatedly prompting for updates
- Version 2.0.2 | Release Date: 2008-07-23 | Download
Version 2.0.2 fixes several issues that caused crashes during password saving and retrieving, as well as a code signing issue which prevents passwords from being accessed from keychain.
- Version 2.0.1 | Release Date: 2008-07-22 | Download
Version 2.0.1 fixes a bug that reappeared in version 2.0
- Version 2.0 | Release Date: 2008-07-21 | Download
- Completely rewritten user interface.
- More flexibility in changing the settings of mounts (change icons, mount paths, names, etc).
- New Plugin API.
- "Fast" options to increase performance. This may cause problems working in other apps.
- Separate menu item provides a "quick mount" dialog box.
- Version 1.2 Beta 3 | Release Date: 2007-07-17 | Download
Many small fixes.
Updated FTP filesystem.
Added advanced options for FTP
and more ...
- Version 1.2 Beta 1 | Release Date: 2007-06-22 | Download
* Compatible with MacFUSE 0.4.0
* Small GUI improvements
* Icon support for FTP and SSH (desktop icons for volumes now set)
* advanced options for CurlFtpFS (FTP) and new CurlFTPFS version
* Favorites for a plug-in that is absent are preserved but not loaded
* Refactoring of code to make it easier to write plugins.
* More minor fixes.
- Version 1.1 | Release Date: 2007-05-22 | Download
1. Compatible with standard Fink and MacPorts installations; MacFusion? (curlftpfs and sshfs plug-ins) will recognise alternate paths to libfuse.
2. Contextual menu for the Favorites view.
3. Contextual menu option: duplicate an existing favourite.
4. Contributors to code are credited in an authors file.
5. Dependency checking: MacFusion? should warn once if it encounters a version of MacFUSE that is untested with the running version of MacFusion.
6. Favorites window floats. Window can be minimised. Window is lost only when ExposÃ© is active.
7. Headers are packaged in MacFusion.app bundle under headers.
8. Log is written to ~/Library/Logs/MacFusion.log where it is readable by Apple's Console utility.
9. Log window pane resizes in harmony with window frame.
10. Log window scrolls automatically if nothing else is selected.
11. Logging API improved, using plug-ins to guarantee properly ordered presentation of notifications.
12. Logging from the macfusion core should now go directly to the log window and log file instead of the console.
13. OK button fixed for saving changes to paths, sshfs options and other fields in the Edit sheet of the Favourites window.
14. Plug-ins link against MacFusion?.app using -bundle_loader.
15. Preferences are written to ~/Library/Preferences/org.mgorbach.MacFusion.plist at time of preference.
16. Processes from sshfs are now correctly terminated on unmount (using SIGKILL) if we are using -odebug in the advanced flags.
17. Selection changing discontinuously fixed.
18. Quick Mount window floats.
19. Sparkle checks for updates to MacFusion application bundle (only) are preferred by default for first-time users. Preference window at first launch should no longer be obscured.
20. Sparkle updating is now enabled and linked to the appcast of macfusion off www.iusethis.com.
21. UI improvements.
- Version 1.1 Beta 2 | Release Date: 2007-05-13 | Download
Fix most permissions bugs with MacFuse 0.3
Add Logging system
Fix some keychain password storage issues
Full ChangeLog here:
- Version 1.01b1 | Release Date: 2007-05-04 | Download
- Bugs with saving of SSH and FTP passwords should be mostly squashed. Thanks to all that helped so extensively in this debugging! Thanks particularly Graham Perrin who helped nail down the cause.
- Follow symlinks on by default now. If anyone really needs a switch for this, I can add one, but I think this is one of those situations where its really unlikely someone will need to turn it off.
- Sum minor GUI bugs fixed.
- New version of SSHFS binary is included (the same version as in the new google sshfs.app). This should fix the issues with crashing in MSWord saving for example.
- Version 1.0 | Release Date: 2007-04-22 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Other Open Source