- Version 2.4.1 | Release Date: 2009-08-18 | Download
August 18, 2009
Version 2.4.1 is a free update for registered users and includes the following changes:
* Localizations for French, German, Italian and Danish are now available in an Internationalized version of MacGourmet here: MacGourmet World
* Changed .Mac references and settings to MobileMe
* [FoodNetwork.com] Updated for latest sites changes.
* [Epicurious.com] Updated for latest sites changes.
* [AllRecipes.com] Updated for latest sites changes.
* [Database] Fixed a problem where deleted images were not always getting removed from completely.
- Version 2.2.5 | Release Date: 2008-01-02 | Download
- [Leopard] Fixed format of placed text when it doesn't get reset correctly between clippings.
- Fixed a Mac-on-Intel issue that was preventing rating clicks when using the widescreen mode.
- Recipe categories should now be sorted correctly in lists.
- Fixed a problem where drag and drop to the relationship manager window could cause a crash.
- [FoodNetwork.com] Fixed a problem importing one of their alternate formats.
- [Epicurious] Added additional html tag stripping.
- Version 2.2.1 | Release Date: 2007-10-04 | Download
[UI] Modified bottom status/command bar to be compatible with Leopard.
[Nutrition] Modified ingredients list is now recognized by nutrition tab without having to save.
[Epicurious] Updated importer for recent site changes.
[AllRecipes] Updated importer for recent site changes.
[Find and Search] You can now delete items from database when a Find results list is selected.
[Templates] Fixed publishing and display problems caused by some characters not being encoded correctly.
[UI] The correct recipe box list count is displayed when something changes.
- Version 2.1.6 | Release Date: 2007-08-21 | Download
[Web Import] Epicurious.com: Updated plug-in for Epicurious.com site redesign.
[Web Import] FoodNetwork.com: Updated plug-in for image URL changes.
[Database] Fixed problem opening alternate database by holding down option key.
- Version 2.1.5 | Release Date: 2007-07-09 | Download
Version 2.1.5 is a free update for registered users and includes the following change:
[Database] Fixed a problem someone might see when upgrading from version 1 and Quitting instead of creating a new version 2 database.
- Version 2.1.2 | Release Date: 2007-05-14 | Download
- [Find/Search] Fixed a problem where some smart list searches using the search field were still returning results from the entire database instead of just the selected list.
- [Find/Search] Fixed a problem with searches that used "Main Ingredient" as one of the criteria.
- [General UI] Fixed a problem that was causing too many list updates when modifying more than one list item at a time. Performance should be better now.
- [General UI] Fixed a problem with auto-complete list value caching.
- [General UI] Made some corrections with actions on more than one item in a list (flagged, prepared). Things are now faster and work correctly.
- [General UI] After change that refreshes a list, the location is now more accurately restored in the list.
- [General UI] Split views now have logical minimum widths.
- [Weblog] Fixed a problem with the ingredients variable in the included default blog template.
- [Recipe editor] Fixed category type-ahead problem when using editor as modal window.
- [Shopping List] Picking value from the auto-completiton list now marks list as modified.
- [Shopping List] Fixed sorting by category and quantity.
- [Meal-Master] Fixed a problem where certain lines were not getting split correctly when importing.
- [Import/Export] Fixed a problem where white space was not getting properly trimmed from all imported values.
- [Plug-ins] Fixed a problem that was preventing user-added plugins from replacing the built-in plugins.
- [General UI] Added a button to dialog that makes reporting database errors easier.
- Version 2.1.1 | Release Date: 2007-04-16 | Download
- Added searching of categories to recipe box search field.
- Fixed a crash seen when the clippings list was filtered and an imported recipe was saved.
- Fixed a problem loading sublists when sublists were first displayed using the disclosure triangle.
- Added more encoding filters to the Williams-Sonoma import plug-in.
- Related links now work correctly when a recipe is opened using "Display Item".
- Fixed a display issue seen when importing and Cooking Notes list was hidden in preferences.
- Shopping Lists can now be searched with the search field.
- You can now correctly filter a smart list instead of a search bringing back results from the entire database.
- Fixed a display issue that occurred when Last Import was selected and you imported another file.
- Import count is now correctly reset when importing multiple recipe files.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when a smart list was created with an empty value.
- Categories with empty names will now show up in library browser so that you can delete them.
- Removed unused rating column from cooking notes master list.
- Version 2.1.0 | Release Date: 2007-04-02 | Download
- Added a new Mac OS X Service for one-step importing of recipes from a variety of recipe web sites.
- MacGourmet now uses plug-ins for all import and export functionality.
- Added export support for iPod notes, Meal-Master, text, and RTF file formats.
- Added import support for CookWare Deluxe tab-delimited, Cook'n text, and Yum XML file formats.
- Added Quick Fill to import assistant Set menu. Quick Fill attempts to automatically enter recipe information with one set command.
- Holding down the option key while MacGourmet is launching now allows you to choose an existing database file, rather than loading the default database.
- Added preference: Double-click opens editor. Unchecking this option will open a viewer when you double-click on an item instead of opening an editor.
- Added new support for Apple Help in the Help menu.
- Added support for posting recipes to Blogger weblogs.
- Unicode characters in divider rows are now encoded correctly.
- Fixed typos in categories, cuisines and equipment.
- Web page images dragged and dropped into editor no longer incorrectly snap back.
- Fixed a problem found when using find "doesn't contain" criteria.
- Clippings can now be searched from the search field.
- Courses are no longer duplicated when imported recipes have courses that are not in your database.
- Delete key in library browser is now correctly disabled when undeleteable lists are the focus.
- Fixed a problem importing CDKitchen generated MasterCook files.
- Fixed a problem that caused the alert shown when a new database needs to be created to be posted twice when the quit button was pressed. Added a quit button to the location alert as well.
- Version 2.0.1 | Release Date: 2007-01-22 | Download
Version 2.0.1 is a free maintenance release for registered users and includes the following changes:
* Added Equipment to list of items that can be searched for in Find Recipes
* Added degrees F and degrees C as options in the prep times list.
* Fixed problem with weblog publishing of images and recipe files ignoring preferences settings.
* Deleting all equipment in library browser, then adding new items no longer prevents display or list in recipe editor.
* Fixed a problem where only items that were direct children of recipe box list could be exported.
* Fixed a problem where shopping lists couldn't be merged using drag and drop.
* Fixed a problem with updating a course name not propogating to open recipes.
* Fixed an import problem that was causing an exception in recipe display.
* Import/Export Alert no longer says "Meal-Master" when it should say "MacGourmet"
* Fixed a problem where changing source using pop up list wasn't saving the change.
- Version 2.0.0 | Release Date: 2007-01-07 | Download
Version 2 is a free upgrade for registered users and includes the following changes:
* New, improved and sleeker user interface
* Faster .Mac publishing support using the .Mac SDK
* New display, print and .Mac publishing themes
* Library Browser that lets you view and edit most of your database information in one place
* Lots of new meta data like category, cuisine, course, summary, yield, source info, etc.
* Support for Spotlight searching of items in database
* Customizable table columns
* More flexible recipe scaling
* Metric conversion
* New recipe import assistant
* Blog posting
* Better support for lists and sublists, including lists of smart lists
* Previous and next navigation while editing
* Too many other bug fixes and improvements to list
- Version 1.2.2 | Release Date: 2006-07-14 | Download
- Fixed a problem that prevented the editing of some shopping lists.
- Fixed a problem that prevented the editing of certain recipes.
- Fixed a problem creating relationships for cooking notes.
- Fixed a problem importing certain MealMaster files that didn't include at least one category.
- Fixed an Import List update problem seen after adding new recipes from clippings.
- Fixed a problem that prevented a new shopping list from showing up when you created it using the "New" command rather than creating it using a recipe selection.
- Version 1.2.2 | Release Date: 2006-07-14 | Download
<ul> <li>[Fixed] Fixed a problem that prevented the editing of some shopping lists.</li> <li>[Fixed] Fixed a problem that prevented the editing of certain recipes.</li> <li>[Fixed] Fixed a problem creating relationships for cooking notes.</li> <li>[Fixed] Fixed a problem importing certain MealMaster files that didn't include at least one category.</li> <li>[Fixed] Fixed an Import List update problem seen after adding new recipes from clippings.</li> <li>[Fixed] Fixed a problem that prevented a new shopping list from showing up when you created it using the "New" command rather than creating it using a recipe selection.</li> </ul>
- Version 1.2.2 | Release Date: 2006-07-10 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Commercial with demo