- Version 11.3.1 | Release Date: 2016-04-04 | Download
MailSteward now works in El Capitan to list the correct email account names and mailbox names in the MailSteward settings.
- Version 11.3 | Release Date: 2016-03-07 | Download
Now affixes the e-mail message ID to beginning of attachment file name(s).
Fixed bug where number of rows in a table view didn't update after deleting selected messages.
Removes option to process all mailboxes. Users should instead select mailboxes in the Accounts tab of Settings.
Now uses the latest version of the Sparkle software-updating utility.
Other minor bug fixes.
- Version 11.2 | Release Date: 2016-01-25 | Download
New feature to optionally delete duplicates in the database.
- Version 11.1 | Release Date: 2016-01-09 | Download
Version 11.1, Build 1338:
Add horizontal scroll bar to Accounts tab table in the MailSteward settings.
Fix bug that caused the MailSteward settings to sometimes not be retained when MailSteward is quit and relaunched.
- Version 11.0 | Release Date: 2015-09-29 | Download
- Now compatible with El Capitan (OS X 10.11).
- Now works with Postbox as well as Apple Mail.
- Brand new look and feel.
- Numerous bug fixes.
- Version 10.4 | Release Date: 2015-01-26 | Download
- Fix bug that caused MailSteward to crash when parsing some rare email configurations.
- Add header information to html version display.
- Change initial display to 200 most recent emails instead of 500.
- Fix bug that caused the contents of the import folder to not be deleted after archiving.
- Fix bug - not handling special characters such as umlauts when importing MailTags.
- When saving attachments, put numbers before extension for duplicate names, instead of after extension.
- Fix bug - not processing Windows line feeds properly.
- Version 10.3 | Release Date: 2014-10-24 | Download
- New email parsing engine - more accurate, faster archiving.
- Fix missing h on search button in Yosemite.
- Now 64 bit.
- No longer compatible with Snow Leopard.
- Version 10.2 | Release Date: 2014-04-07 | Download
- Fix rarely occurring bug that caused utf-8, base64 encoded, plain text to not be properly displayed.
- Fix bug that caused keywords drop-down to crash when there are no keywords.
- Make the Open Recent menu item work correctly to display the newly chosen database.
- Add four years to all of the year drop-down menus.
- Update the manuals.
- Version 10.1.1 | Release Date: 2013-11-21 | Download
- Fix bug causing some accented characters to not be displayed properly in the From and To fields.
- When saving multiple attachments, increment a filename suffix so that attachments with the same name are not overwritten.
- Fix bug that caused mbox export to crash in some rare circumstances.
- Version 10.1 | Release Date: 2013-06-04 | Download
- New feature to search for attachment file types.
- Fix bug that caused incorrect date to be archived for email that was first uploaded to gmail and then downloaded to Mail.
- Version 10.0.2 | Release Date: 2013-03-18 | Download
- Fix bug that caused some Japanese emails to be incorrectly displayed.
- Hide MailSteward when doing a scheduled archive.
- Version 10.0.1 | Release Date: 2013-02-07 | Download
- Fixed bug causing setting the font for the email list to not work.
- Make main window not resizable while archiving.
- Make button icons display correctly on Snow Leopard.
- Fix bug in check for duplicates.
- Add more years to stats report dropdowns.
- Version 9.2.1 | Release Date: 2012-09-17 | Download
- Add option to not skip duplicates when archiving.
- In MailSteward Pro, add Backup Database to SQL File... to File menu.
- Version 9.2 | Release Date: 2012-07-23 | Download
- MailSteward now requires OS X 10.6 or better (Snow Leopard, Lion, or Mountain Lion).
- Mountain Lion Gatekeeper compatible.
- Fixed bug in export SQL file.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Version 9.1 | Release Date: 2011-07-24 | Download
- Fixed bug that caused email accounts to sometimes not be recognized in Lion (OS X 10.7).
- Now refreshes mailboxes list after archive completion.
- Version 9.0.8 | Release Date: 2011-07-19 | Download
- MailSteward is now compatible with OS X 10.7 (Lion).
- Version 9.0.7 | Release Date: 2011-05-02 | Download
- Make separate check boxes for archiving trash and junk mailboxes in the general settings.
- New feature to log duplicate emails that were skipped during archiving.
- Store entire mailbox path in the database instead of just the last two folders.
- Fix bug that in rare instances caused email body to be tacked on to the CC: addresses.
- Version 9.0.4 | Release Date: 2011-01-17 | Download
- Upgrade to growl version 1.2.1.
- New feature to save all of the attachments of selected emails to separate files.
- Version 8.2.8 | Release Date: 2009-12-21 | Download
- New feature to browse database by the size of individual emails.
- Fix bug in MailSteward and MailSteward Lite that sometimes caused duplicates to be archived when two databases are merged together.
- Extend time of connection to the MySQL server in MailSteward Pro, so that connection is maintained much longer.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Version 8.2.7 | Release Date: 2009-11-23 | Download
- New option to set an upper limit on the number of emails to list in search or browse results.
- New option to always launch attachment when it is clicked on, instead of asking to launch it or save it as a file.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Version 8.2.6 | Release Date: 2009-09-28 | Download
- Now MailSteward is compatible with the Growl notification system (http://www.growl.info/).
- Add NOT functionality to search criteria.
- Make saved searches editable.
- Version 8.2.5 | Release Date: 2009-08-04 | Download
- MailSteward Pro now automatically sets the MySQL max_allowed_packet variable, so the user does not have to set it in the my.cnf file.
- Fixed bug in Scheduling that caused individually selected days to be off by one day.
- Minor cosmetic change in button icons.
- Version 7.9.4 | Release Date: 2008-05-02 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Commercial with demo