- Version 4.1.5 | Release Date: 2014-11-17 | Download
MailTags 4.1.5 is a free update for MailTags 4 customers and provides compatibility with the Apple OS X 10.10.1 update.
Additionally MailTags 4.1.5 contains the following changes:
[FIX] Fixes regression in MailTags 4.1.4 that resulted in empty MailTags mailboxes
[FIX] Fixes issues with sorting by importance (#1260)
[FIX] Fixes issue with sort direction being saved. (#1264)
[FIX] Fixes issue with MailTags columns shifting in classic view (#1246)
[FIX] Fixes crash when updating calendar items (#1265)
[FIX] Fixes crash when animating tag window (#1267)
[FIX] Fixes crash when rebuilding tag database (#1277)
[FIX] Fixes excessive logging when communicating with Things (#1273)
[FIX] Fixes layout and completion problems when autocompleting tickle dates (#1272)
[FIX] Fixes issue where Mail may crash at launch if a Smart Mailbox makes use of junk mail criteria (#1271)
[FIX] Fixes usage of cmd-arrow keys in notes field in tag window to use standard behaviour (#866)
[FIX] Fixes compatibility issues with Mail Perspectives 1.4 (#1283)
[FIX] Fixes crash when evaluating smartmailbox that contain body criterion in some instances (#1257)
[FIX] General Optimizations especially with exchange accounts (#1279)
[NEW] Add beta feed check box for sparkle updates for getting regular beta feeds
- Version 4.1.3 | Release Date: 2014-10-28 | Download
MailTags 4.1.3 Changes
[FIX] Fixes issue with remembering sort order in 10.9
[FIX] Fixes layout issue related thread messages in message list (#1231)
[FIX] Fixes problems with message list not always showing tag changes as they happen (#1243)
[FIX] Fixes issue with tags being saved on send mail when message is sent via exchange servers (#1238)
[FIX] Fixes issue with waiting/reply workflow on messages sent via exchange. (#1238)
[FIX] Fixes issue with drag and drop tagging not working on OS X 10.10 (#1219)
[FIX] Fixes crash when deleting or moving message that have tags attached (#1241)
[FIX] Fixes performance issues when tags are set on a large number of messages (#1236)
[FIX] Fixes crash when adding events or tasks to messages (#1233)
[FIX] Fixes issue with keyword autocomplete not displaying list of keywords (#1245, #1248)
[FIX] Fixes issue with positions of tag bar in composer window on 10.9 (#1237)
[FIX] Fixes issue with sort order in tickle date mailboxes (#1208)
[FIX] Fixes problems with tagWindow opening animations and positioning of tag window (#1228)
[FIX] Fixes case usage of Mailbox section names for Keywords, Projects, TickleDates to be consistent (#1242)
[FIX] Fixes issue with German localization in preferences. (#1252)
- Version SL r1 | Release Date: 2009-09-02 | Download
We are busy working on MailTags 3 with full Snow Leopard compatibility, a redesigned interface, and other new features.
However, it isnât quite ready yet.
We realize that as you update your Mac to OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, your email workflow and tagging system is important to maintain and support.
We are announcing MailTags Snow Leopard Compatibility Release available immediately. This release will ensure basic compatibility so that you can continue using your MailTags workflow in OS X 10.6.
- Version 2.2 final | Release Date: 2008-03-25 | Download
MailTags 2.2 is compatible with Mail 3.0 (Leopard)
Tiger users should continue to use MailTags 2.1.1
Mail 3.0 Notes can be tagged.
RSS News items can be tagged.
Added extendable architecture so MailTags can be enhanced using Extras (Message Color and MailTags-iCal are two examples of Extras)
MailTags-iCal Extra now uses OS X 10.5 Calendar Store for setting events and todos.
Message Color extra provides simple way to set the color of message to preferred colors.
- Version 2.2b12 | Release Date: 2007-11-13 | Download
- Fixes numerous issues with preferences, tagging message, smart mailboxes, rules, Message URLs.
- Adds update checking at launch.
- For detailed change log consult release notes on the Indev Website
- NOTE: This is a preview (beta) release for Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard. It is not fully functional and may have minor issues.
- This release is not compatible with Tiger. Last full (Tiger compatible) release, MailTags 2.1.1 is available below on this page.
- Version 2.1 | Release Date: 2007-09-13 | Download
Incoming Reply Tagging
- This new feature allows you to set tags for threads of conversations when you send the initial message. Replies to an message will be tagged automatically, even if the correspondent does not have MailTags. For example, In dealing with issues you can set a tag with an internal issue note. Now all followup correspondence will be tagged with that note.
- Added ability tag an incoming reply to a message with the tags from the message.
- Added preference to tags incoming replies with tags from originating message. (This preference is initially turned on.)
- Added two new rule criteria: "Originating Keyword" & "Originating Project" When receiving replies, these criteria check the originating message for keywords and projects and acts accordingly. These rules can be used to tag an outgoing message with a tag like @waiting, and have the incoming message be processed by rules if it is a response to the @waiting message.
- Added a contextual menu to the unread/status cell in the list view that allows you to jump to originating message of a reply as well as the reply/followup/redirected message
- Adds French Localization. Un grand merci á Corentin Cras!
- Resolved intermittent stability issue when checking for IMAP messages
- Resolved issue involving synchronization of tags when multiple computers are accessing IMAP account.
- Resolved issue where tags were not being saved correctly on sent mail and drafts when respective mailboxes are on IMAP server and "include tags in sent mail" option was off.
- Resolved issue where an IMAP message would lose its link to its reply.
- Resolved overlapping control issue when adding images to message editors
- Extended date fields in event HUD to accommodate date settings such as dd/mmm/yy
- Resolved issue where accept/reject tag panel would appear on sent messages when tags were included for recipient.
- Resolved issues with updating IMAP message in threaded view.
- Keyword token field deals better with keywords that begin with @ character.
- Checking for keywords and projects in rules is now case insensitive.
- Added setting to keywords preferences: "Automatically add new keywords to preferred list". When this is set, new typed in keyword field will automatically be remembered as a preferred keyword. (This preference is initially turned on.)
- Reorganized preferences to add new Message tab for defaults related to tagging outgoing and incoming messages.
- Tags are now saved in headers for POP messages and messages in local mailboxes.
- Fixed formatting issue with schema list for mdimporter.
- Resolved issue with not recognizing valid registration information because of leading or trailing spaces.
- Fixed issue with incorrect information being displayed for number of trial days remaining.
- Added ability to extend trial with a personalized extended trial code (available upon request).
- Trial period is reset for 21 additional days.
- Version 2.0.1 | Release Date: 2007-06-21 | Download
- No changes specified
- Version 2.0 Official Release | Release Date: 2007-05-01 | Download
Final release of Version 2.0
- Version 2.0b10 | Release Date: 2007-04-16 | Download
[New feature] Auto Save To IMAP settings
Fixed initial positioning of HUD windows.
Fixed issue where you could show MailTags panel with Multiple Messages selected. Setting tags in such circumstances could have led to unpredictable results.
Fixed issue where you setting tags through menus options where enabled when no messages were selected.
Smart Mailbox based on To Do Items and complete state of To Do items will now work as expected.
Added checkbox to control default appearance of iCal View
Fixed issue where "Keyword contains/does not contain ..." criteria was not evaluating properly
Added ability to access iCal events IDs and iCal to do IDs via using MailTagsScriptingSupport. - This will return a list of IDs of items in ICal.
Updated importer to index to do count, to do completion status, and IMAP save status.
MailTags spotlight Importer will properly replace old importer.
- Version 2.0b8 | Release Date: 2007-03-07 | Download
Public Beta 8 (March 8, 2007)
This release introduces alarms for todo and event items. It brings further refinement to the HUD windows, fixes numerous memory leaks and with it stability issues, and it resolves some duplicates issues.
* Resolved issue where IMAP messages may download twice on start up or wake from sleep, resulting in duplicates.
* Fixed numerous memory leaks -- Mail should be more stable, snappier and use less memory over time.
* Resolved issues were .mac accounts may not authenticate properly, rejecting passwords.
* Resolved slow mailbox opening when mailbox contains large number of messages.
* Resolved issue where keywords and projects were not being listed in MailTags submenu from main menu bar.
* Resolved panel tiling issues after adding keywords while composing messages.
* Fixed issue where notes where not being saved if window was closed while notes field was still being edited.
* Added a Reindex Tags button to preferences to perform a spotlight import of tags if smart mailboxes are not working properly.
* Fixed registration fields to trim extra spaces and returns from code.
iCal ToDos and Events
* Added interface for setting and editing alarms for todos and events.
* Addressed issue where calendar popup were not correctly reading calendar names from ical data files.
* Changed background color of Notes and date picker fields
* Fixed Tab key use in date fields.
* Fixed potential crash issues on keystroke entry on datepickers
* Addressed issue causing AppleScripts using MailTags terminology was returning errors.
* To do criteria will now work for smart mailboxes.
* Public Beta expiry extended to April 15, 2007. I expect final release to be by this date.
* modified to index number of todo items and number of events
* fixed crash issue for some users.
- Version 1.2.2 | Release Date: 2006-07-11 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Shareware ($29.95)