- Version 1.9.3 | Release Date: 2013-06-24 | Download
What's New in Version 1.9.3
• Fixes performance issues related to scrolling and text input.
• Color Themes are retained when opening a document saved on iOS. Full support for Color Themes will follow in 1.10.
• Fixes several issues related to using a text-only toolbar.
• Fixes an issue related to exporting a document with a colored background to PDF.
• Improves OPML export.
• Fixes a spell checker issue.
• Correctly suggest a document title on OS X Mountain Lion.
- Version 1.9 | Release Date: 2012-08-14 | Download
What's New in Version 1.9
Refreshed Visual Style
• Completely redesigned toolbar icons to better integrate with the new OS X visual style.
• Full support for retina screens on Mountain Lion.
Other new features
• New zoom control for Lion and Mountain Lion.
• Unified node drawing behavior on Mac and iOS.
Other noteworthy changes
• MindNode now requires Lion or Mountain Lion.
• iChat Theater is no longer supported.
• Several bug fixes.
- Version 1.8.1 | Release Date: 2012-06-02 | Download
What's New in Version 1.8.1
The improved export dialog makes it even easier than before to share your documents.
Updated document file format that will make sure all text attributes are retained when exchanging documents with MindNode touch.
Resolves a bug related to correctly remembering the last window position when opening a document.
Fixes a bug that caused visual glitches when creating new nodes.
Fixed subscript shortcuts.
Correctly restore window position.
MindNode Lite is now fully sandboxed.
- Version 1.7.4 | Release Date: 2011-11-02 | Download
What's New in Version 1.7.4
- Improvements to document handling to ensure better Versions support.
- Don't draw spell checking indicators when exporting a document as PDF or image.
- Version 1.7.3 | Release Date: 2011-09-30 | Download
<div class="product-review" metrics-loc="Titledbox_What's New in Version 1.7.3" more-text="More">
What's New in Version 1.7.3
<p>Leave full screen mode using ESC (Lion).<br />Resolves a crash when closing a document window.<br />Correctly enable the user guide menu item.<br />When exporting a document, the application will now suggest the title of the original file as the new filename.<br />Resolves a crash when opening the preferences window (Snow Leopard).<br />Correctly disable full screen menu item on Snow Leopard.</p>