- Version 1.2.5 | Release Date: 2012-04-04 | Download
Added shift-clicking support in furnaces.
Added method to easily acquire blocks you have selected in the world in Creative mode using the "Pick block" key.
Made the Direct Connect dialog remember the last IP for the current session.
Made cats less eager to sit on things and less patient.
Made using a stack of bowls on Mooshrooms not consume the whole stack of bowls.
Made punching a TNT block with flint and steel in hand destroy and drop a TNT block (right-clicking will immediately activate the TNT).
Inside the META-INF folder in Minecraft.jar, the digital signature files (MOJANG_C.DSA, MOJANG_C.SF) have been renamed CODESIGN.RSA and CODESIGN.SF; their function remains the same.
Torches can be placed on glass, but only on the top side.
Fixed issues detected certain links in chat.
Fixed wild ocelots behaving like tamed cats.
Fixed various chat crashes.
Fixed world generation failing under certain circumstances.
Fixed issues turning off sound under certain circumstances.
Fixed ghost entities in multiplayer.
Fixed crash when pasting certain characters in chat.
Fixed slash (/) key not behaving correctly in certain environments.
Fixed command matching being too greedy (for example: typing “/stophammertime” no longer stops a server).
Fixed not being able to click coloured links.
Fixed potential issue with village door detection (which could cause too many villagers to spawn).
Made using a stack of bowls on Mooshrooms not consume the whole stack of bowls
Made punching a TNT block with flint and steel in hand destroy and drop a TNT block (right-clicking will activate the TNT)
Fixed ⌘+Q shortcut not quitting the app on OS X.
Various "Pick Block" bugs, to sum up:
Gives the block's drop rather than the block itself.
Gives technical blocks or other items that you cannot legitimately obtain.
"Never open links from people that you don't trust!" should be red, it's 1% red and 99% white instead.
- Version 1.7.3 | Release Date: 2011-07-08 | Download
- Corrected a block duplication bug when using pistons
- Corrected a redstone torch duplication bug when using pistons
- Corrected a client crash when placing a sign in front of the piston, powering the piston and then removing the block beneath the sign
- Ice blocks are now pushed without causing water streams breaking everything
- Booster rails are no longer being powered magically without a power source
- Pistons connected to the end of a piston-transistor via redstone are now properly closed when the power goes out
- Doors no longer create purple particles
- Hacking clients can no longer edit texts of placed signs in multiplayer
- Changed so that paintings pushed by pistons will pop off
- Version 1.6.5 | Release Date: 2011-05-28 | Download
- Tweaked the connection reading code a lot. Hopefully this helps.
- Changed the âlimit framerateâ option to a âframerate capâ option.
- Added âAdvanced OpenGLâ again
- Players riding anything or sleeping in anything will stop doing so when they leave the game now
- Removed the minecraft version number from the main game window. Itâs still available in the title screen
- Fixed some entities appearing to fall through the ground repeatedly in multiplayer (some might still do so)
- Fixed the server sometimes thinking the player hit a corner when walking when they didnât
- Fixed dropped damaged items vanishing after a single use after being picked up
- Fixed dropped items not getting ejected from blocks properly
- Fixed the achievements window rendering some graphics outside the clip window
- Fixed players saving while sneaking being loaded too high up
- Fixed shift+click transferring items causing a crash when the target container is full
- Fixed lighting updates sometimes not happening correctly
- Fixed the players health appearing to be full when entering/exiting the nether
- Fixed a couple of instances where beds would act strange in multiplayer, primarily the âalready occupiedâ bug
- Version 1.5 | Release Date: 2011-04-19 | Download
- Weather (rain, snow, thunder)
- Detector rail
- Booster rail
- Performance improvements
More statistics and achievements will be added over time as we develop the game. Theyâre only stored locally at the moment, but weâll slowly be rolling out online storing of achievements over time.
- Version 1.2_02 | Release Date: 2011-01-21 | Download
- No changes specified
- Version Beta 1.3 | Release Date: 2011-01-01 | Download
Implemented a new lighting engine with the help of MrMessiahs (can be turned off)
Changed the options around, added a new âGraphics optionsâ button
Added beds. If all players in a map sleeps in a bed during night, the game immediately skips until morning
Added three new half-size blocks
Added Delay/Repeater redstone dust blocks
Added whitelisting to the server. To use, enter âwhitelist <cmd>â where cmd is âonâ, âoffâ, âadd <player>â, âremove <player>â, âlistâ or âreloadâ * New save file format, old maps need to be converted (that might take a while..)
Itâs now possible to have more than five save slots, and to rename saves
Scrollbars in both the texture pack list, and in the map selection screen
Replaced the Mojang splash image to reflect the new logo colors
.. and a bunch of bug fixes and tweaks!
- Version 1.2.2 | Release Date: 2010-09-25 | Download
- No changes specified
- Version Beta 1.8.1 | Release Date: 2008-01-01 | Download
+Added a brand new biome generation code that simplifies life a lot and makes things much more exciting for the future.
+Added new mob; Endermen
+ Added FOV slider
+ Added brightness slider
+ Added randomly generated ravines
+ Killing a monster makes it drop experience orbs
+ The player can level up by gathering experience orbs
+ Added randomly generated houses
+ Added huge mushrooms
+ Using bonemeal on small mushrooms grows the mushroom into a giant mushroom if there’s room
+ Rewrote the light rendering to use multitexturing instead of direct colors
+ Sky light and block light have different tints, cool colors for sky light, warm for block lights
+ Added critical hits that deal +50% damage, plus an extra point to make crits with weak weapons worth it
+ If the player hits a mob while falling, they always hit a critical hit
+ The game now keeps track of damage sources and types
+ Some damage type ignore armor now; drowning, being on fire (but not being IN a fire), falling out of the world
+ Ice now only spreads next to existing ice or from coast areas
+ Made the explosions prettier
+ Made level height depend on a single variable (the level height still is 128, but it’s more moddable now)
+ Added sprinting
+ Added hunger
+ Food is now stackable
+ Improved the logo
+ Added suspended particles to water
+ Added a server list so you can remember multiple servers
+ The player regenerates slowly while the food bar is high + Eating food now takes time
+ Skeletons hold their bows better now
+ Added melons
+ Made melons and pumpkins farmable
+ Animals that get hurt will flee randomly for a short while
+ Pigs have snouts now
+ Made a flashier title screen
+ Looking towards the sun during sunset/sunrise changes fog color
+ Added fence gates
+ Added a player list to multiplayer
+ Added Silverfish
+ Added Cave Spider
+ Added huge underground dungeons (stronghold) + Added underground mine shafts
+ Added melon
+ Added sprouts for melons and pumpkins
+ Added vines
+ Added iron bars * Fixed mushrooms spreading infinitely * Fixed caves generating with too many dead ends
Licence: Shareware (â¬14.95)