- Version 1.4.1 | Release Date: 2013-06-26 | Download
What's New in Version 1.4.1
If you run into any problems with this update, please e-mail us at [email protected]
1.4.1 UPDATE OVERVIEW:
• Stability improvements
1.4.0 UPDATE OVERVIEW:
This update includes more than 50 new features and a lot of bug fixes and speed optimizations.
Some of the most noticeable features are:
• Refunds functionality
• Checkbook register
• Auto-pay of scheduled transactions
• Split income transactions
• Hide accounts from the list of accounts
• PIN protection will now be 4 digits only
• Ability to set the language of MoneyWiz manually from Settings
• Ability to convert normal transactions to scheduled
• Lots improvements to QIF, OFX and CSV import
• Improved Push Notifications
We need your support to keep the updates going. Please, consider rating this version of MoneyWiz on the App Store. Thank you!
- Version 1.3.5 | Release Date: 2012-07-23 | Download
What's New in Version 1.3.5
• CSV import
• Navigate in popovers with the keyboard
• Retina MacBook Pro ready, with high resolution artwork
• Fixed bad fonts rendering
• Optimised speed for scrolling in list of transactions
• Stability improvements. Fixed the issue related to high CPU usage.
• Sync will no longer make MoneyWiz so unresponsive while downloading large updates
• Proper support for decimals in all world currencies (for example, for JPY there will be no decimal part, for Arabic countries there will be 3 digits after the decimal part etc...)
• Payees will no longer be case sensitive. Existing payees that have the same name with just different upper/smaller case letters will be automatically merged.
• Improved OFX import
• Improved CSV export
• You can configure currencies to show symbols instead of currency codes...i.e. show $ instead of USD. /Configuration via Settings -> Currencies/
• Show running balance in the Forecast and Account Balance reports, if running balance is enabled
• QIF import will now recognise transactions split into several categories and create them properly
• Fixed glimpse of data when PIN is enabled
• Improved translations
• Ability to filter scheduled transactions by account, if you type in the account name into the search field
• Payees will no longer be case sensitive
• 90+ fixes and minor improvements
If you like MoneyWiz, please consider rating it on the AppStore.
If you have any questions or problems, please e-mail us at [email protected] We reply within 24 hours.
- Version 1.3.4 | Release Date: 2012-06-05 | Download
What's New in Version 1.3.4
- New Feature: Bulk editing of transactions to set cleared, pending, reconciled and unreconciled status.
- New Feature: Button in sidebar - for fast access to Preferences and indication if sync is in progress
- New Feature: Added new shortcuts to table view
- Fixed alerts on Mac
- Fixed dynamic reports on the Mac
- Fixed paying scheduled transaction in the future on Mac
- Fixed numbers formatting in table view
- Fixed delayed display of pie chart reports
- Fixed bulk edit of transactions with no description
- Various minor design/interface improvements
- New Feature: End date of scheduled transactions
- New Feature: Skip for scheduled transactions
- New Feature: Import of transfer transactions with OFX and QIF
- New Feature: Auto-categorisation when importing with QIF and OFX
- Fixed running balance when transactions have same date and time
- Trends report now includes transfers from and to the selected accounts
- Fixed forecast report
- Fixed renaming of transfers
- Fixed scheduled transactions with amount less than 1
- Fixed sub-categories linking during import
- 60+ minor fixes and improvements
- Improvements to all translations
- Version number is now equal to iOS version numbers (1.3.4)
If you like MoneyWiz, please consider leaving a rating/review on the AppStore.
If you have any questions or issues, please e-mail us at [email protected] We always reply in less than 12 hours.
- Version 1.0.0 | Release Date: 2012-05-15 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Commercial with demo