- Version 126.96.36.199 | Release Date: 2014-01-27 | Download
Fix crashing in 10.6.
- Version 1.0.17 | Release Date: 2012-09-07 | Download
Hardware Accelerated Video Decoding boosted.
New: scripting support added, which means Flutter.app-ready now.
Fix: three fingers swiping stopped working.
Fix: in some mp3 and m4a files with album art, time/seek stopped working.
Fix: when paused, display dimmed and Mac falls to sleep.
Fix: video is wrongly decoded in some RealMedia files.
Fix: the remaining time is wrong when playback speed is not 1x.
Fix: the position of the play control always reset when app exits.
- Version 1.0.14 | Release Date: 2011-02-15 | Download
â¢ Fix : add missing Credits(Sorry, Catskin)
â¢ Fix : update frames when seek forward/backward, while pausing
â¢ Fix : controlbar jump to top of the window
â¢ UI : add donate, wiki, feedback
Hi, what a long absence, I'm still alive, MPlayerX too.
Now I'm planning some, relatively, big feature into MPlayerX for the next major release. It may cost some time. Before doing it, I thought I'd better release once. So actually 1.0.1 isn't a exciting release, just a little step forward.
There gonna be a long thanks list in this version, and I am really greatful and glad to see there are more and more people involved into this project
THANK YOU SÃ©rgio, Yaroslav, Cyokey, Catskin, Fanchi, Ryoh, Evan. You help is deeply appreciated.
â¢ Pref: AutoResume playback.
â¢ Pref: when entering fullscreen, always hide dock.(issue 181)
â¢ Pref: Deinterlacing methods.
â¢ Pref: PostProcess methods.
â¢ Pref: Pass extra options to mplayer directly.(issue 214)
â¢ Pref: Add hidden setting: HideTitlebar.(issue 174)
â¢ Pref: Save your settings in Video Tuner and Equalizer.(issue 64)
â¢ UI : Portuguese translation added.
â¢ UI : Russian translation added.
â¢ UI : Japanese translation added.
â¢ UI : Traditional Chinese translation added.
â¢ UI : New file type icon.
â¢ UI : Improvement of playback control.
â¢ UI : Polished the traffic light buttons.(issue 199)
â¢ UI : When pausing, press â’ for frame step.
â¢ UI : Add Inspector panel.
â¢ UI : Menu refinement.
â¢ UI : In Fullscreen, you could drag the movie area.(issue 136)
â¢ Core: Use FFMpeg as the default demuxer(except RealMedia).
â¢ Core: Downmix to 2 channels now should work.
â¢ Core: Keep the pitch when changing playback speed.(issue 213, 205)
â¢ Core: Show/hide letterbox now work immediately, don't have to restart the playback.
â¢ Fix : In fullscreen, play window will still be on top of other floating windows.
â¢ Fix : Load subtitles with comma in the filename.
â¢ Fix : Seeking problem when dragging the time slider.(issue 151)
â¢ Fix : Apple Remote will bring up the light of the dimmed screen.(issue 220)
- Version 1.0.0 | Release Date: 2010-07-18 | Download
Core: only use ffmpeg-mt, disable single thread mplayer
Core: respect embedded fonts now.(issue 98)
Core: added Theora codec, added ogv format.(issue 100)
Core: fixed aspect ratio troubles in some m4v files.(issue 103, ffmpeg's bug actually)
Core: fixed playback stucks, if switch between hi-jack and speaker.(issue 46)
Core: added switch video.(issue 117)
Core: fixed playback hiccups when seeking(issue 119)
Core: fixed subtitle outline render error for some special characters
Core: added webm format
Core: added tp format
Core: added Equalizer
Core: Universal Charset Detector sync with firefox 3.6.4
Core: fixed crashing when loading blank subtitle files
Core: switch beteween minijack and speakers, audio goes to mute
Pref: added overlapsub.(issue 104)
Pref: fixed subtitle font size now use 100% as the default value.(issue 97)
Pref: added transfer rtsp stream over http(I'm not sure if it's very useful, but with this ON, I could see the WWDC2010 keynote with MPlayerX)
Pref: added use FFMpeg to handle the stream
Pref: added Mix DTS 5.1 to Stereo
Pref: added Fuzzy search for Auto Play Next
UI: added Simplified Chinese
UI: added Escape to exit fullscreen.(issue 111)
UI: menubar and dock would not autohide when fullscreen on the secondary display.(issue 92)
UI: added pressing i to display media info.(issue 112)
UI: sub load to ignore the lower/upper case in the file name
UI: added Command + Delete to trash the playing file
UI: added Command + Shift + =/- to increase/decrease the window size
DD for AC3, DTS does not work normally
- Version 0.9.9 | Release Date: 2010-04-26 | Download
add \, CMD + \, OPT + \ for speed, audio delay, sub delay control, â‘â“â are still working
add manual mode for subtitle encoding detection, when MPlayerX is not sure about the text encoding
do not load settings in ~/.mplayer/ any more
switch audio menu enhancement
crash at first start on some Macbook Pro
add CMD+f for fullscreen
add hue filter in VideoTuner
add drag indicator
libass update to 0.9.9>/UL>
- Version 0.9.7 | Release Date: 2010-02-14 | Download
- Pref:you could put the subtitle into LetterBox
- Pref:settings for network
- Pref:only capture the current screen when fullscreen
- Video Tuner(MPlayerX now powered by CoreImage, :) ) set the aspect ratio as you like (in the menu, or shortcut r, shift+r) subtitle could be loaded while playing, by drag or double-click the subtitle file double-click the subtitle while NOT playing, MPlayerX will search for the proper media file subtitle for korean language fallbacks to CP9494 rather than EUC_KR
- Auto Play Next: the index don't have to be at the end of filename, but the rightmost digit part register for opening mms, rtsp, http media streams
- Translation: Simplified Chinese add refinement of Apple Remote behavior, holding key for fast seeking performance enhancement
- Core:mplayer to r30546, ffmpeg-mt to f804162
- Version 0.9.7 | Release Date: 2010-01-17 | Download
- Core: mplayer up to r30236, ffmpeg-mt up to 5eb0c64
- Func: Switch Audio(not perfect but should work, since I have no multitrack file to test)
- Func: double click to toggle FullScreen
- Func: FullScreen will keep on when to auto play next
- Func: rewrote sub encode detect algorithm, now work with multiple sub files with different encoding method
- UI: OSD Display
- UI: Preferences Window rewrote, many hidden settings disclosed
- UI: Click the time on the control, or hold the Fn key will switch between elapse/remain
- UI: when cursor hover on time slider, a time hint will display relative or absolute time
- UI: many refinements
- Delete: when pause, key Ã¢ÂÂ does not function "frame step" anymore, since frameStep doesn\'t support backward, it will cause confusion
- bugs fix
- Version 0.9.4 | Release Date: 2010-01-10 | Download
- No changes specified