- Version 1.0.4 | Release Date: 2009-08-26 | Download
- For those who saw the âspinning wheel of deathâ on startup, 1.0.4 includes a fix for this. If you ever experience it again, please email [email protected] immediately.
- Metadata searching has been fixed. There was a change made to the API we use to grab information, and it was blocking old versions from using the API. Weâre now up to date.
- Finally, this release REQUIRES Safari 4. Weâve been holding off for a while, and had for a time bundled our own version of WebKit with Multiplex. However, that bloated the app. Now that Safari 4 has been out for some time and is available as a free upgrade for all Mac users, weâve stripped our version of WebKit from Multiplex and rely on Safari 4.
- Further, this version may not run properly on Snow Leopard, but weâre working to fix that before Snow Leopardâs official release.
- If you continue to experience issues, please let us know immediately.
- Version 1.0.3 | Release Date: 2009-06-01 | Download
New features added and several bugs fixed.
- Version 1.0.1 | Release Date: 2009-05-01 | Download
After many months of development, feedback from the community and our customers, and incredibly work by the team, weâre pushing Multiplex 1.0! (Officially itâs 1.0.1, but whoâs keeping track?)
So whatâs the big deal?
First and foremost - Set Management. It was the biggest hurdle, and we think weâve done right by it. Open the info for a movie, click on the Discs tab, and you can drag other movies right in to it, which automatically adds the discs from the second movie to the first. You can rename discs, drag-to-reorder them, drop discs from a set, etc. When a movie has more than one disc, it is âbadgedâ letting you know. Please let us know how you feel about the new Set Management features!
Weâve got menus - lots of them - but strategically placed. Movies and discs now have right-click (or âcontrol-clickâ) context menus. Weâve updated the top-level menus as well to be reflective of the appâs workings. You can delete movies, reveal them in the Finder, and perform other appropriate actions on certain elements (rename, move, and other set-management features).
Weâve cleaned up the drawer a lot - there is a brand-new editor for the movie description, the new discs tab (obviously) and new, shiny play buttons that are no longer an afterthought - you want to play your media!
âHide Unplayable Moviesâ is now a menu option in the âViewâ menu - this way you can show your entire collection, or only whatâs immediately available for playing - your choice. This makes switching external hard drives a little nicer, and can keep your box-art bigger and more beautiful.
There are more minor tweaks and UI updates than we can mention. And oh are there bug fixes - some miniscule, some more major. The Sample Data has been cleaned up for you to play with. Animations are smoother. The Up and Down arrows on your keyboard now navigate through your collection in âStadiumâ view. And thereâs more than that - much more.
Please visit the feedback forums at http://forum.multiplexapp.com with any feedback. With so many new features, we are sure there may be something we missed - please let us know ASAP and weâll get it fixed.
A big thanks to the people that stepped up at the last minute and tried for hours to try to (and sometimes succeeded) break Multiplex, which let us clean up just a few last-minute bugs before release. We really appreciate it.
- Version 0.96.2 | Release Date: 2009-04-11 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Commercial with demo