- Version 1.3 | Release Date: 2009-04-24 | Download
MySQL Launcher 1.3 comes with many changes inside and outside the code. I solved many problems related to the dynamic loading of the official MySQL libraries. Now, MySQL Launcher is compatible with i386 and x86_64 architectures and is indipendent from the MySQL version installed on your system.
Iâve added many features:
* display real time information about the running server;
* execute any kind of query and display the result in a dynamic table;
* coloured dolphin in the status bar, that changes colour exactly as the application icon in the dock if the server is running or is stopped;
* display a history list of all the executed queries available from the main window and in the status menu.
NB: this application is not optimized for queries that returns big results, because the main purpose of MySQL Launcher is to execute administrative queries.
- Version 1.2 | Release Date: 2009-03-19 | Download
- real time update of server status
- interaction via a status bar menu
- dynamic loading of the MySQL library installed on your Mac (resolved an issue related to the library version)
- possibility to test if MySQL is really running by logging in
- main icon changes color if the server is running or stopped
- Version 1.1 | Release Date: 2008-11-25 | Download
Solved a problem related to the option button.
Now it's possible to test the connection to the local MySQL server.
Stay tuned for new updates!
- Version 1.0 | Release Date: 2008-05-26 | Download
- No changes specified