- Version 1.95 | Release Date: 2012-07-26 | Download
- Neutrino Changelog http://www.machinecodex.com/neutrino/appcast.xml Major release en Version 1.95 10.6 http://www.machinecodex.com/neutrino/1.95.html Thu, 26 Jul 2012 15:30:30 +1000
- Version 1.90 | Release Date: 2011-04-04 | Download
- Neutrino Changelog http://www.machinecodex.com/neutrino/appcast.xml Minor release en Version 1.90 http://www.machinecodex.com/neutrino/1.90.html Mon, 04 Apr 2011 14:49:11 +1000
- Version 1.86 | Release Date: 2009-11-13 | Download
- AudioCodex Changelog http://www.machinecodex.com/neutrino/appcast.xml Version 1.86 http://www.machinecodex.com/neutrino/1.86.00.html Fri, 13 Nov 2009 19:55:35 +1100 Version 1.80 http://www.machinecodex.com/neutrino/1.80.00.html Sat, 03 Oct 2009 14:56:05 +1000 Version 1.70.56 http://www.machinecodex.com/neutrino/1.70.56.html Sat, 01 Aug 2009 17:25:38 +1000 Version 1.70.01 http://www.machinecodex.com/neutrino/1.70.01.html Mon, 27 Jul 2009 14:10:14 +1000 Version 1.70.00 http://www.machinecodex.com/neutrino/1.70.00.html Sun, 26 Jul 2009 23:52:32 +1000
- Version 1.80 | Release Date: 2009-10-03 | Download
- AudioCodex Changelog http://www.machinecodex.com/neutrino/appcast.xml Version 1.80 http://www.machinecodex.com/neutrino/1.80.00.html Sat, 03 Oct 2009 14:56:05 +1000 Version 1.70.56 http://www.machinecodex.com/neutrino/1.70.56.html Sat, 01 Aug 2009 17:25:38 +1000 Version 1.70.01 http://www.machinecodex.com/neutrino/1.70.01.html Mon, 27 Jul 2009 14:10:14 +1000 Version 1.70.00 http://www.machinecodex.com/neutrino/1.70.00.html Sun, 26 Jul 2009 23:52:32 +1000
- Version 1.70 | Release Date: 2009-07-19 | Download
- Version 1.49 | Release Date: 2009-01-02 | Download
- Version 1.41 | Release Date: 2008-07-04 | Download
- Version 1.11 | Release Date: 2008-06-25 | Download
- Version 1.1 | Release Date: 2008-06-03 | Download
- No changes specified
- Version 1.0 | Release Date: 2008-05-01 | Download
We've added some new features, including the much requested 'Shuffle' mode, fixed some more bugs, and tightened up the interface in a lot of small ways. The biggest change however is that version 1.0 operates as a fully-functional, 30 day trial; nothing is disabled or mitigated during the trial period. Once the trial period has expired, AudioCodex will continue to function, however to encourage registration, playback will be limited to QuickTime mode only, exporting & disc burning will be disabled, as will the ability to save playlist changes from session to session. Registering AudioCodex will restore full functionality, and will provide for free updates to all 1.0 point-releases.
- Version 0.93b | Release Date: 2007-10-05 | Download
<p>October 6th 2007</p>
<p>Bugfix & Maintenance release</p>
<li>Major overhaul of the main window layout & design</li>
<li>Updated HUD Inspector design with new sliders, gradient backgrounds</li>
<li>Major optimisations to custom gui drawing code, reducing overall CPU load by around 10%</li>
<li>Dial controls have been moved off the main toolbar and into new hideable toolbar integrated into the main window</li>
<li>Added a Volume Slider and mute button to the main toolbar</li>
<li>New transport buttons with dedicated fast-forward / fast backward / previous / next buttons</li>
<li>New Loop-Modes : Play Single, Loop Single, Loop List, Loop All</li>
<li>New Control Menu items:</li>
<li>Reset Time; (sets Time warp = 1.0);</li>
<li>Reset Pitch; (sets Pitch warp = 0);</li>
<li>Time Scale : 25, 33, 50, 66, 75, 100, 125, 133, 150, 200, 300, 400%; (sets Time warp = n*.01);</li>
<li>Sharpen By : 2nd...11th, Octave; (increase current pitch by n semitones);</li>
<li>Flatten By: 2nd...11th, Octave; (decrease current pitch by n semitones);</li>
<li>Audio Exporter now respects in & out markers whether Loop Mode is enabled or not.</li>
<li>Improvements to the way loop marker editing is handled:</li>
<li>New sensitivity slider to control in / out nudge sensitivity</li>
<li>Stuttering eliminated when nudging in & out points while the track is paused</li>
<li>Adjusting In/out markers causes less 'stuttering' than previous versions; force recueing now only occurs when the in-marker is adjusted; when the out marker is adjusted, instantaneous re-cueing only happens if the new out-point is later than the current outpoint and the player is in 'tight' loopMode.</li>
<li>Transport & Loop region sliders are hidden at launch, and are only revealed when the first track is loaded ( i.e. played ).</li>
<li>More improvements to Rotary dials:</li>
<li>Command-clicking on rotary dials resets them to their default positions</li>
<li>Command-dragging on rotary dials allows them to act as jog-shuttle controls; on release they reset back to the default position</li>
<li>Option-dragging on rotary dials makes them spin at 25% of their normal rate (linear-tracking modes only)</li>
<li>Changed the Linear-tracking algorithm to a constant rate: previously for linear tracking the distance of the mouse on the opposite axis to the tracking axis was used as an sensitivity modulation factor. The constant rate turns out to be a much better solution.</li>
<li>Added a preference to control rotary dial sensitivity when using linear tracking.</li>
<li>Added a 'test' dial to Preferences to help the user fine tune the dial behaviour.</li>
<li>Preferences Window now becomes 'key' when first opened.</li>
<li>Visualizers now always unload from memory when the Visualizer window is closed</li>
<li>Floating Visualizer window is only opened at launch if the preference to 'Show Visualizers in a floating window' is enabled, AND the window was open when the app was last quit.</li>
<li>Fixed a bug where the app would crash if the index column ( first column) of the floating playlist was double-clicked.</li>
<li>Fixed a bug where sliders would snap back to their original value while dragging if the cursor left the boundary of the control. Once clicked on, sliders now remain 'locked' to the cursor while dragging until the mouse is released, regardless of whether the mouse remains within the sliders boundary or not.</li>
- Version 0.92b | Release Date: 2007-09-15 | Download
- Enabled automatic-fallback to QuickTIme playback if Core Audio playback fails.
- Watched folder scanning now happens in a separate thread, on a low-priority, so the GUI shouldn't 'lock-up' while long scans are taking place.
- AudioUnit processing during export now takes place on a dedicated thread.
- Added new preferences to allow the choice of Vertical , Horizontal or Bi-Axial linear tracking for Rotary Dials
- Rotary dials now spin at 25% of their 'normal' rate when the Option / Alt Key is held down while dragging on a dial.
- Added main menu items & keyboard shortcuts for 'New Playlist..' (cmd-N) & 'New Watched Folder...' (cmd-option-N)
- Added main menu item & keyboard shortcut for 'Save Playlists' (cmd-S); this saves all playlists & app settings to disk immediately. Note that under normal circumstances these settings are only saved upon quitting the application 'legally' i.e. via 'Quit'.
- Added main menu items & keyboard shortcuts to shift pitch in 1 (one) Semitone intervals (cmd-option up / down arrow)
- Clicking on the icons at the ends of the Pitch slider on the Audio Inspector shifts pitch + or - 1 semitone.
- Source & playlist views now update row-heights and font-sizes immediately when font-sizes are changed in Preferences.
- Adjusting of in / out markers no longer forces autoplay if the track is paused.
- Changed the Play button icon to a 'pause' symbol during playback.
- Changed the Transport views' TIME: display to instead show BPM.
- Changed the Rate + / - interval to 1% per keyboard repeat.
- iTunes playlist items 'Enabled' settings are now respected.
- Entering loop mode is now 'seamless', exiting loop mode however still produces a minor blip.
- Added a Real-Time WaveForm view
- Updated all internal Visualizer compositions and added various new parameters.
- Improvements to the Visualizer Inspector:
- index input steppers now respect any specified minimum or maximum value.
- parameter labels are now formatted more nicely
- Boolean input switches no longer display the additional 'internal' variable name after the switch icon.
- - added more error-checking when applying visualizer presets, this should eliminate display errors that can arise when reloading a composition whose exposed inputs have been modified in Quartz Composer.
- Fixed a bug where Drag & Drop of files into an empty playlist view would fail if the mouse was released over the 'Drop Media files here' image.
- Fixed a bug where the main window source/playlist views could get pushed higher than their containing frame, causing the tops of them to disappear under the title bar.
- Fixed a bug in the time elapsed / remaining display where times longer than two hours would not have their minutes value modulo at 60.
- Version 0.91b | Release Date: 2007-08-22 | Download
MachineHead is not anymore MachineHead but AudioCodex, please change the name!
- Version AudioCodex 0.90b | Release Date: 2007-08-20 | Download
Name changed to AudioCodex.
<li>Visualizers & videos can be displayed in a floating window</li>
<li>Multiple monitor support: the Visualiser will go fullscreen on whichever monitor it is located; if the Visualiser or video is displayed in the floating window, then fullscreen mode only applies to the monitor it is using. Perfect for live performance.</li>
<li>Fixes for various bugs in drag & drop support.</li>
<li>Fix for a bug where mp4 files not sourced from iTunes were treated as audio-only. Now if a file has video tracks it will be played with QuickTime.</li>
<li>Fixed a crash when attempting to export audio from a QuickTime file without audio, then extracting from one that does.</li>
- Version 0.80b | Release Date: 2007-07-27 | Download
This version includes substantial improvements to the Fx Chain, drag and drop, performance and usability enhancements, and a few bug fixes.
We have received a lot of user feedback and enhancement requests, please keep them coming. We are aiming to have Version 1.0 ready for the end of August... so if you have an idea for a feature you'd love to see included, please let us know.
- Version 0.70b | Release Date: 2007-06-30 | Download
- NEW Fx Chain: Add unlimited numbers of AU Effects, save & restore unlimited numbers of such Fx 'patches' . Fx Patches retain the entire state of the FxChain, including individual AU settings & states. AU Music Effects are now also listed.
- NEW FLV Playback ( requires free Perian Quicktime component - http://perian.org/ )
- NEW Bonjour Audio sharing allows you to use MachineHead as an audio source-or-target for other apps like GarageBand, Logic, FInal Cut:
- send MachineHead audio to other Audio apps via AUNetSend
- play audio from other Audio apps in MachineHead via AUNetReceive
- New 'Global' mode for effects allows effect settings to be either customised per track, or otherwise maintained in a global state from track to track.
- Tone-sliders now update the 10 band Equalizer in real-time
- Refinements to numerous gui elements
- Version 0.61 | Release Date: 2007-06-10 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Shareware ($29.95)