- Version 3.0.1 | Release Date: 2013-11-23 | Download
What's New in Version 3.0.1
• Customize the toolbar with your most important tools
• Window size and placement preserved on Save
• Set default zoom in Preferences
• Stability improvements and bug fixes
- Version 3.0 | Release Date: 2013-10-22 | Download
What's New in Version 3.0
• Stunning new user interface
• Brand-new Apple-designed templates
• Simplified toolbar gives you quick access to shapes, media, tables, charts, and sharing options
• New Format Panel automatically updates based on selection
• Quickly click through a spreadsheet using new tab navigation
• Get function suggestions as soon as you start typing a formula
• Get live formula results, error checking, exact value, and cell format with the new smart cell view
• Add your favorite functions to Quick Calculations for instant results
• Search the integrated function browser for built-in help and sample formulas
• Use gorgeous preset styles to make your text, tables, shapes, and images look beautiful
• Animate data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts
• Use new 2D bubble charts
• Enhanced conditional highlighting makes it easy to automatically highlight cells based on numbers, text, dates, and durations
• Easily filter through large tables with the new Filter Panel
• New star ratings cell format
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
• Anyone with the link will always have access to the latest version of the spreadsheet and can edit it with you at iCloud.com with Numbers for iCloud beta
• All-new calculation engine for fast performance
• New unified file format across Mac, iOS, and web makes spreadsheets work seamlessly everywhere
• Turn on Coaching Tips for guided in-app help
- Version 2.3 | Release Date: 2013-06-24 | Download
What's New in Version 2.3
Numbers 2.3 adds support for Numbers for iOS 1.7.
- Version 2.2 | Release Date: 2012-07-26 | Download
What's New in Version 2.2
This update adds support for OS X Mountain Lion and takes advantage of the following features:
• iCloud: Store spreadsheets in iCloud and keep them automatically up to date across your Mac, iPad*, iPhone*, iPod touch*, and the web. Changes made to a spreadsheet on one device automatically appear on all your other devices.
• Dictation: Speak words, numbers, or sentences and watch them appear in your spreadsheet.
Numbers 2.2 is also enhanced to take advantage of the Retina display on the new MacBook Pro so spreadsheets appear sharper and more vibrant.
* Requires Numbers 1.6.1 or later installed on iOS device.
- Version 2.1 | Release Date: 2011-07-21 | Download
What's New in Version 2.1
This update adds support for Mac OS X Lion and takes advantage of the following features:
• Full Screen
• Auto Save
- Version 2.0.5 | Release Date: 2011-01-05 | Download
This update contains bug fixes and improvements, including the following:
- Includes public sharing and private upload document sharing options for iWork.com to Keynote, Pages, and Numbers.
- Version 2.0.3 | Release Date: 2009-09-28 | Download
All iWork 9.0.3 Applications
- Addresses general compatibility issues
- Updates the help
- Adds a link to online resources in the Help menu
- Improves image handling when reducing the file size of images with Instant Alpha applied
- Improves file size management when inserting some movies
- Fixes an issue with columns and categorized checkboxes
- Addresses an issue with categories and CSV export
- Improves reliability of import and export of some Microsoft Excel files
- Addresses an issue that could cause formulas to stop working after formatting a cell
- Fixes an issue with hiding or deleting rows in categorized tables
- Improves reliability when reverting a document to the saved version
- Addresses an issue caused by quitting without saving after editing some templates
- Fixes an issue with deleting table columns containing chart data
- Resolves an issue that prevented dropping an audio file into a media placeholder
- Version 2.0.2 | Release Date: 2009-05-28 | Download
This update improves reliability when saving some iWork documents and when playing some presentations more than once per Keynote session.
- Version 2.0.0 | Release Date: 2009-01-06 | Download
- No changes specified
- Version 1.0.2 | Release Date: 2008-01-28 | Download
- This update addresses compatibility with Mac OS X.
- Version 1.0.1 | Release Date: 2007-09-30 | Download
- This update primarily addresses issues with tables and performance.
- Version 1.0 | Release Date: 2007-08-11 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Commercial with demo