- Version 1.3.4 | Release Date: 2013-12-12 | Download
What's New in Version 1.3.4
- Fixed media upload issues.
- Fixed window rendering issues.
- Fixed issue related to navigating to user profiles from search results.
- Osfoora for Mac now requires at least OS X 10.7.
- Support for native notifications only. Growl removed.
- Version 1.3.3 | Release Date: 2013-08-20 | Download
What's New in Version 1.3.3
- Bug Fixes
- Version 1.3.2 | Release Date: 2013-06-25 | Download
What's New in Version 1.3.2
- Slightly redesigned sidebar.
- More Twitter API adjustments.
- Other bug fixes
- Version 1.2.1 | Release Date: 2012-06-26 | Download
What's New in Version 1.2.1
- Sandboxing Enabled
- Mentions not showing up in main timeline
- 10.6.8 issues
- Incorrect mention detection
- Right click issue when using Contrl+Click
- Incorrect follow status message when following new users.
- Version 1.2 | Release Date: 2012-06-07 | Download
What's New in Version 1.2
- Streaming for Timeline, Mentions, and DMs.
- New Icon (by Jean-Marc Denis)
- Shortcuts for scrolling to top.
- A number of bug fixes
- Some extras and fixes for future operating systems...
- Version 1.1 | Release Date: 2012-03-15 | Download
What's New in Version 1.1
- Enhanced Tweet Marker support. (Please support the Tweet Marker service by visiting http://tweetmarker.net and making a donation)
- Fast "Go to User" option (shortcut: Command + U).
- Switch account from within Compose window.
- Global Hot Key for composing new tweets.
- Better support for Arabic and Hebrew hashtags.
- Direct Message from contextual menus.
Support for additional swipe gestures and keyboard shortcuts:
- "Swipe Right" and "Arrow Right" on tweet now defaults to showing Conversations, then to Opening Links, then to User profile.
- "Swipe Right" and "Arrow Right" in user profile brings up user's recent tweets.
- "Swipe Up/Down" and "Arrow Left" on Image preview closes the view.
- Esc key now takes you back to the previous view, similar to swiping to the left.
Bug fixes and minor changes:
- Menu Bar icon now show and hides application properly.
- Reply icon within tweets no defaults to "Reply All". Additional users will be highlighted for easier editing.
- When replying to a retweet, the retweeter is included within the reply.
- Spell Checking now turned on.
- If replies are not changed, no longer will you get the confirmation dialog for dismissing a tweet.
- Reply shortcut from Messages view now defaults to new Direct Message.
- Crash on empty Twitter accounts.
- Mute settings no longer affect mentions and messages.
- Fixed incorrect tweet selection in rare circumstances.
- Allow for larger size window.
- Fixed issue where menu bar icon is highlighted incorrectly.
- Increased number of tweets loaded when Osfoora launches.
- Version 1.0.1 | Release Date: 2012-02-23 | Download
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Fixed issues where tweets with long URLs get truncated.
- Fixed issue that prevented tweets from being deleted via contextual menus.
- Fixed persistant CloudApp dialog which prevented proper saving of credentials (Please make sure to reset service logins from the services view within Osfoora's Preferences).
- Other small fixes.
Thanks to all the feedback and suggestions.
If you're enjoying Osfoora for Mac, please support it by leaving a review on iTunes.
- Version 1.0 | Release Date: 2012-02-19 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Commercial with demo