- Version 1.1.2 | Release Date: 2008-10-06 | Download
Now includes Spanish localization.
- Version 1.1.1 | Release Date: 2008-03-14 | Download
- Eaten ghosts will now return to their citadel more quickly
- If you eat a super pellet all blue ghosts will come out of the citadel more quickly
- Version 1.1 | Release Date: 2007-12-31 | Download
- Added new level pack 'Tsunami's levels'
- Custom levels will now be copied into the folder "~/Application Support/Pac the Man X" instead of a folder inside the program package. This way updating the program file will not lead to a loss of the custom levels.
- Version 1.0.9 | Release Date: 2007-12-01 | Download
- Fixed a slowdown of the game when the mouse moves under Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard).
- If the submission of a high score fails because your internet connection was lost you can now try again to send the score.
- The number of extra items which appear in each level is now restricted. This way you cannot make high scores by only waiting for extra items. Because of this change the online highscore list is reset and will only accept scores submitted by version 1.0.9 (and later).
- Version 1.0.8a | Release Date: 2007-10-28 | Download
Fixed a serious crash bug which prevented the game
from launching under Mac OSX 10.5 Leopard.
- Version 1.0.8 | Release Date: 2007-05-06 | Download
Made 'standard' difficulty a little bit easier and 'easy' mode a little bit harder.
Added options to restore original settings and to swap the player's keys.
Canceling the preferences dialog now restores the previous settings completely.
On Intel Macs the keyboard settings now show up properly.
- Version 1.0.8 | Release Date: 2007-05-04 | Download
- Made 'standard' difficulty a little bit easier and 'easy' mode a little bit harder.
- Added options to restore original settings and to swap the player's keys.
- Canceling the preferences dialog now restores the previous settings completely.
- On Intel Macs the keyboard settings now show up properly.
- Version 1.0.7 | Release Date: 2007-03-31 | Download
- Now supports online highscores when playing the standard levels. You can send one entry per difficulty setting and per computer. There is one highscore list per difficulty setting available online.
- The option to switch screen resolution has been removed! Many resolution settings lead to ugly looking graphics which is not what we like. Switch the window to fullscreen (Command-F or green button in the window's title bar) instead! The game will double or triple the game area's size if possible.
- Version 1.0.6 | Release Date: 2006-07-23 | Download
- No changes specified
- Version 1.0.5 | Release Date: 2006-07-20 | Download
- Fixed annoying crash bug that appeared on some machines when trying to start the program
- Minor bug fixes and minor graphics changes.
- Version 1.0.4 | Release Date: 2006-07-05 | Download
- Version 1.0.3 | Release Date: 2006-02-19 | Download
- No changes specified