- Version 1.6.5 | Release Date: 2013-07-02 | Download
What's New in Version 1.6.5
- Grid lines are added to the crop and the projection editors
- Drag and drop of source images to the dock icon is supported
- Manual crop rectangle is now preserved after projection updates
- Setting PanoEdit as an external editor in other apps is now possible
- Default file name for a panorama is suggested based on source image names
- Warning when stitching images of incompatible dimensions
- Projection type is suggested based on panorama field of view
- Final panorama resolution is calculated more accurately
Several bugs were fixed:
- EXIF date was written incorrectly in some time zones
- EXIF keywords are collected from all source images
- The crash while saving more than 500 Megapixel panoramas is fixed
- Many more stability improvements
- Version 1.6 | Release Date: 2013-06-26 | Download
What's New in Version 1.6
- New rendering engine.
Includes two blending modes (available from the menu Edit -> Image Blending):
* Reduce blur and other inconsistencies from moving objects (people, tree branches, and the like)
* Uniform blending in the image intersection areas (old behavior)
Also the new engine performs correction of small to moderate radial lens distortions to reduce seam visibility and ghosting in both modes.
- Robustness and performance improvements. For example, export of typical panorama in the reduce blur mode requires almost half of disk space (for caches) and time of those of previous version.
- EXIF metadata preservation. Tags from original photos are combined and saved in the panorama.
- Preferences for the exported panorama background color and default crop mode were added.
- Support of full screen mode (only OS X Lion and later)
- Fixed bugs:
* Crash was possible while exporting large TIFF files.
* Last import directory was not remembered in some cases.
- Version 1.5.1 | Release Date: 2012-04-19 | Download
What's New in Version 1.5.1
- French localization added.
- Export to TIFF was switched to integer 16 bit format instead of 32 bit floats.
- Drag and drop now works for the full app window, not only thumbnail area.
- Fixed several bugs. The most notable:
* Highlights were unnecessarily clipped on export.
* Auto horizon straightening for case of almost identical camera rotations between photos was inaccurate.
- Version 1.5 | Release Date: 2012-02-02 | Download
What's New in Version 1.5
- Improved algorithm of automatic horizon straightening.
- Output images are now saved with at least 300 DPI.
- Bug fixes.
- Version 1.4 | Release Date: 2011-11-29 | Download
What's New in Version 1.4
- Improved rendering of overexposed panorama areas
- General stability fixes
- Russian localization added
- Version 1.3 | Release Date: 2011-11-18 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Commercial with demo