- Version 8.0.18101.797180 | Release Date: 2012-09-07 | Download
About Parallels Desktop 8.0.18101.797180 for Mac [LATEST BUILD]
Article ID: 114720
Created On: Sep, 7 2012
Last Review: Sep, 7 2012
Was this article helpful?
Parallels Desktop for Mac
This update for Parallels Desktop for Mac (build 8.0.18101.797180) addresses overall stability and performance issues and includes the following fixes:
- Improved support for multi-display configurations that include Retina and non-Retina displays.
- Improved Full Screen support in single and multi-display configurations.
- Resolves an issue with Flash video playback in the Chrome browser for Windows.
- Resolves an issue with the keyboard not workingmalfunctioning in the Coherence (non-Crystal) view mode.
- Resolves an issue with the mouse moving too fast on Mac computers with Retina displays when SmartMouse is disabled.
- Dragging and dropping between from OS X and to Windows 8 now works correctly on Mac computers with Retina displays.
- In Parallels Desktop Preferences, you can now disable hiding or showing Parallels Desktop using the F6 key.
- Version 7.0 | Release Date: 2011-09-01 | Download
- Parallels Desktop 7 has more than 90 new and improved features including: Simple Switching, Simple Daily Use You asked for it: New look and feel delivers on top customer requests for usability Make Windows programs roar: Enjoy Lion functionality including Full Screen, Launch Pad and Mission Control, for your Windows programs. Keep your routine: Run Windows programs like they were made for your Mac, with seamless integration, improved virtual printing, shared folders and more. Moving to Mac made easy: Move your programs, files, and user settings â even browser favorites â from your PC to your Mac with a complete set of switching tools. Make your new Mac just as familiar as your old PC. Webcams: Enjoy using your Macâs iSight or FaceTime HD camera in both OS X Lion and Windows programs Windows on demand: U.S. customers can purchase and automatically install Windows on your Mac right from Parallels Desktop 7 â Parallels does all the work for youÂ² Speed and Performance Fastest ever: Start, stop and resume Windows more quickly than ever. Access and work faster with Windows and Mac files. Brilliant graphics: Experience Parallelsâ maximum speed and performance for 3D and graphic intensive applications with improved full screen support and up to 1GB of video memory Richer audio: Enjoy music, movies, videos and games more than ever before with support for 7.1 surround sound and a new 5.1 sound driver Mobility and Manageability Get more done: Work or play longer with improved battery life performance Connect anytime, anywhere: Access Mac or Windows applications and documents from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch with the new Parallels Mobile app â including new capabilities such as audio support and cut-and-paste within Windows applications running on your Mac Flash video with sound on the go: New audio integration with Flash means you can watch and listen to Flash videos on your iPad and iOS devices by remotely running Windows Internet Explorer and Windows Media Player on your Mac with the new Parallels Mobile app Multiple virtual machines: Run multiple copies of OS X Lion or Windows and their applications on your Mac. Easily open virtual machines created by other Parallels products as well import virtual machines created in third-party software. Anti-Virus and Internet Security for both Mac and Windows: Enjoy peace of mind with a free 90-day trial of Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Mac and Kaspersky Internet Security for Windows.
- Version 6.0 | Release Date: 2010-11-26 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Commercial with demo